• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Room ideas for an elegant/cozy house?

Have you tried the princess set? I believe it is being sold in the spring in GracieGracie, so it's coming up! It is a light blue color with white lace details, and it's so pretty :D Since I'm not totally sure how to post pics here (lol don't judge xD), if you would like to see how I decorated with that set (dream address in my About Me; Feel free to visit, you don't have to xD) It is in my mayor's house (Lillian) in the room on the right :p

Last edited:
Hi. I have 5 towns in my signature that have lots of cute, unique houses, but my Gables town might give you some elegant room ideas. I don't have the dream code with me, but you could just look up Anne from Gables. Anne has a couple of rooms you might like, but Mary's house is probably more elegant. I would also love to dream visit your town. Your house sounds lovely. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and Cinderella's house in my Joy town might give you ideas too.

Back