• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist

rakume

Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
Looking to buy some stuff, I'd prefer to pay with tbt! :cool: Name your price please.

- nothing atm

Last edited:
hi, i can order the alpine set, bread box, kitchen sink, kitchen corner, display shelf, microwave and mixer. However i’ll only be free later today to order everything...

is 10tbt for the alpine set plus 1tbt for each orderable okay?

great! i’ll let you know when i’m free :)

Thank you Quack but I received a pm and someone is ordering that for me along with other items!

I can sell you the coffeemaker for 2 tbt and just to be clear, we are talking about the one that brewster gives right?

Yep it is that one :> I'll buy it for 2tbt! Message me when you can come over or when I can come to pick it up. Thanks!

If you want I can have you visit with an animal crossing amiibo in my campground so you can order the wii u and 3ds for the meow coupons?

Last edited:
I have the whole minimalist set and I can order it for you if you'd like. It'd take a bit to get here, but it's no big deal.

I don't expect anything for it tbh. Just trying to be nice. I'll call my amiibo over and just VM me when you're ready.

Aww thank you! :) I'll try to return the favor if you ever need anything! I'm going to start up my game and come over asap.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the whole minimalist set and I can order it for you if you'd like. It'd take a bit to get here, but it's no big deal.

I would like that! How much would you like for the set? :) Let me know when you have them and I'll come to pick them up!

Aww thank you! :) I'll try to return the favor if you ever need anything! I'm going to start up my game and come over asap.
Don't forget to add me! Just let me know when you're ready. I've been having problems with opening up my gates before people add me back so I'll wait until the go ahead.

Back