• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for friends :3 + Does anyone have Katrina, so I can get her shop faster?

Maplefrost

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I've been playing on-and-off for 3.5 years now and I STILL don't have Katrina's shop, haha. I'd love to finally be able to get it, if anyone has her today/has her shop :) (since it will count towards the 20 fortunes-told I need)

I've also never tried out the multiplayer function in this game, and I figure it's about time I do! I'm a little nervous, that people might mess my flowers and special stumps up or something, but hopefully no one will <3 I promise I won't in your town!

I also have a ton of perfect oranges, I am more than willing to give them away if you want some :) Does anyone want to be friends? My friend code is in my bio <----

Last edited:
Hey, I’m just getting back into this game myself. I don’t have Katrina but I do have perfect peaches to trade for your perfect oranges. Also I got the rest of the fruit years ago when I played with RL friends.

If you want to do MP, I’ve added your code. Let’s schedule a time! Code is in my bio.

Back