• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Host With the Most timed goals

Shele

Bells
I just noticed 4 new timed goals; host 1 animal, host 2 animals, host 3 animals and host 4 animals at my campsite. I am level 39 and I already had 8 animals at my campsite. That apparently didn't count, so I sent 4 animals home and invited 4 different ones. That didn't count. So I sent more home and just invited 1 different animal. That didn't count either. So, I presume it means I have to befriend the newest animals, make what they want and invite them to my campsite... all within 5 days???? If that's what it means why don't they say host NEW animals 'cause it's just confusing the way it's worded.

I completed the goals by inviting villagers that I had never invited before (but had just finished crafting all of their favorite furniture). So as far as I can tell, you can invite the new villagers or it can be old ones that you've never invited and have the "Invite Me!" banner on their contact.

I do agree though that I was confused too at first about what would actually work.

I completed the goals by inviting villagers that I had never invited before (but had just finished crafting all of their favorite furniture). So as far as I can tell, you can invite the new villagers or it can be old ones that you've never invited and have the "Invite Me!" banner on their contact.

I do agree though that I was confused too at first about what would actually work.

Thanks! I'm working on a couple... hope I can entice them in time! ��

Back