• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading or [Selling] Ankha, Chief, Chrissy, Julian, Marina, Punchy, Stitches, and Wolfgang

Glittermist

Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (47) +
Hello! I currently have several villagers that I am looking to trade. If you don't have any of the villagers I'm looking for, I am willing to sell them for in-game bells or pink and purple hybrids. I am not looking for TBT.

The villagers I have are:
-Ankha (Reserved)
-Chief
-Chrissy
-Julian
-Marina
-Punchy
-Stitches

The villager I am looking for is Diana

*These villagers that I offer for trade are across multiple towns so the town/mayor you may be adopting the villager from and the town/mayor I may be adopting your villager as are most likely going to be different.

I would highly prefer to trade, but if you don't have any of those villagers, let me know and we can work out a different form of payment. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for Ankha, Chief and Julian. I currently have Diana and two cycling towns, maybe I could look for your dreamies :)

I can offer tons of pink and purple hybrids for any or all of the three if I can't find the villagers you're looking for!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm looking for Ankha, Chief and Julian. I currently have Diana and two cycling towns, maybe I could look for your dreamies :)

I can offer tons of pink and purple hybrids for any or all of the three if I can't find the villagers you're looking for!

That sounds good to me!! I'd love to have Diana, and if you wouldn't mind keeping me in mind if you got Merengue or Lolly, that would be great! Cheif is currently looking to move in my town, so you're free to come pick him up whenever you're ready :) Just VM or PM me and we should be good! :)
It may take me a bit to get the other two in boxes, but I should be able to do so within 30 minutes if that works for you!

Last edited:
Ok cool! Merengue is currently in one of my cycle towns but I'm trying to get her into my main town. Maybe I can find her in the second cycle town. I am about to log off but I can try to get Diana out tomorrow!

How many hybrids or IGBs are you looking for, for Ankha and Julian?

Ok cool! Merengue is currently in one of my cycle towns but I'm trying to get her into my main town. Maybe I can find her in the second cycle town. I am about to log off but I can try to get Diana out tomorrow!

How many hybrids or IGBs are you looking for, for Ankha and Julian?

If you wouldn't mind trading Diana to me and keeping an eye out for Merengue and Lolly then no need to include any hybrids or bells :) I'm really most interested in getting my dreamies :)

Have a nice night then! I can get you Cheif tomorrow or any other time, just let me know!

hello! i currently have Merengue, but here's the thing, i want stitches, but not for myself, its for a friend thats been wanting stitches after he moved out unexpectedly, so if it's an option, can i trade my villager and you can give your villager to my friend?

if so it shouldn't take me long to get Merengue boxes~!

EDIT: nvm she doesn't need stitches any more, but i'll still be willing to take him lol

Last edited:
I can't seem to get Diana out soon enough. So it'll take a little more time than I thought it would. I think someone is getting Julian for me but I'd still love to take Chief and Ankha.

I can't seem to get Diana out soon enough. So it'll take a little more time than I thought it would. I think someone is getting Julian for me but I'd still love to take Chief and Ankha.

That's fine, not a problem :) Would you like to pick up Ankha now? I should be able to get Cheif to leave once she's gone.

Last edited:
Hey I have an open spot in my town for Ankha! Still working on getting Diana out. When are you available?

Back