Trading or [Selling] Ankha, Chief, Chrissy, Julian, Marina, Punchy, Stitches, and Wolfgang

Hi I dont know if you missed my post but is Punchy avaliable for tbt?

Hi! I did sorry, I meant to respond but I can be so forgetful at times!! I'm really not all that interested in TBT as I said in the post but since I haven't gotten any other offers, I'm open to working that out. Do you have a specific offer?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is Chief still available?

He is :)

How much do you ask for Chief or Wolfgang? I lost my main town so right now I just have 9 pink roses, 4 purple roses and about 1 mil bells

How much do you ask for Chief or Wolfgang? I lost my main town so right now I just have 9 pink roses, 4 purple roses and about 1 mil bells

Ah, that's rough. I get that. I actually just happened to find Cheif's amiibo card today and I know how hard it can be to restart so you can go ahead and take Cheif for free :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

damn sorry I didnt see that ;_; if you ever want tbt i can offer 50 for him

No worries, I'm good with that. Let me know when you want to come pick him up :)

Ah, that's rough. I get that. I actually just happened to find Cheif's amiibo card today and I know how hard it can be to restart so you can go ahead and take Cheif for free :)

Omg that's too kind, are you sure? ; - ;

Positive! I should also mention I forgot to update but I already agreed to give Wolfgang to someone else, so sorry!

Chief is perfect, I'll add you when I finish eating diner. Thank you so much ; u ;
I might ask you a few questions because this is the first time I adopt a villager, and I dunno how it works

Chief is perfect, I'll add you when I finish eating diner. Thank you so much ; u ;
I might ask you a few questions because this is the first time I adopt a villager, and I dunno how it works

Of course :)
That's fine, just let me know what you need help with!!

Hello!! He is :)[/QUOTE]

Wonderful! Last time I checked he's tier 2 so can I purchase him in the 500k-750k range?

I can pick Punchy up now if thats cool?

One minute please! I should be available within the next hour.

Done! I just have to go to the campgroud and talk to chief?
Not quite! You just go into his house and talk with him. As long as you haven't had him before, he should mention that he was wanting to move but didn't know where. You can then suggest your town and he'll come :)

Wonderful! Last time I checked he's tier 2 so can I purchase him in the 500k-750k range?
Sounds about right to me!

Not quite! You just go into his house and talk with him. As long as you haven't had him before, he should mention that he was wanting to move but didn't know where. You can then suggest your town and he'll come :)

This would be the first time I have him in my new town, then I'm ready~ I'll wait for you~

Sounds about right to me![/QUOTE]

Great, I'll add you right away and I'll come over whenever youre available :) what number within the 500/750 range would be ideal?

Hi! Do you still have Stitches?

Back