• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite Mouse

Who's your favorite?

• Chadder

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Moose

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Dora

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Penelope

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Anicotti

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Limberg

• Broccolo

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Rizzo

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Greta

• Samson

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Bree

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Bettina

• Rod

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Bella

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Candi

• Total voters
Rizzo, he's the cranky ninja mouse with a heart of gold...

not just my favorite mouse, but one of my favorite villagers...

Not a fan of any of them to be honest, most have really weird and creepy designs and.. yeah some sound really creepy too. Bettina is alright though I guess even though I don't really like kitchen homes either.

Bella! She was my bestie in my very first town in WW. I was only like 7, so she?s pretty nostalgic to me.

My favorite of the Mouse villagers, and pretty much the only one I feel affection for is Bella. She's one of my favorite Peppy villagers and is a resident of one of my towns.

No real honorable mentions this time, but I appreciate Chadder, Moose, Penelope and Rod's designs. I don't like any of their designs nearly enough to have them in one of my towns, but they do each have something unique to them that I am glad to see.

I voted Dora, she was one of my first villagers I let go. And immediately I felt sorry.

My man, Rod. He showed up in one of my campsites and I moved him in immediately. I just fell in love with his little shock of blonde hair and sweet eyes. I also love his pirate theme, which made him ideal for my seaside town of Oyster Bay.

Back