Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (144) +
I got two full sets of candies, but I?m only selling one. The order is from rarest to most common (Orange, Purple, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow).

Details:

1. The starting bid is 1,300 TBT. Since it costs 1,300 TBT to buy the full set from the shop, I?ll start with the basic shop price.
  2. Each time you bid, you can?t add a bid any less than 50 TBT at a time. This is your minimum bid.
  3. To prevent the price from going too high, the buyout is 6,500 TBT. That?s five times as much as the minimum bid. I doubt it will get this high, but that?s as high as it goes.
  4. The initial time the auction ends is 12:00 PM Central Standard Time on November 10th. If nobody bids, I can extend the auction by 24 hours each time, but the maximum extent is up to November 17th. If buyout is reached, the auction will end immediately.

Rules:

1. I have the right to extend the auction time. If nobody bids by the time it ends, I will add 24 more hours every day, until I get a bidder or until the 17th. But if anyone bids between now and November 10th, the auction will end on November 10th.
  2. You cannot withdraw from the auction. This is not to trap the bidders, but it?s to prevent corrupting the bidding process.
  3. No VM bids, PM bids, or bids on Discord. All bids must be done here.
  4. Do not fight me or the other bidders.

The auction begins now.

Last edited:
You don’t have to spend the buyout price. The starting bid is still 1,300 TBT.

I am getting tired of running auctions when nobody is going to bid.

Best of luck with this.

I mean, I can bid 5 ice cream swirls but I doubt that will be accepted •▲•

Yeah, it's in TBT Bells only.

I want to float above 10,000 TBT at all times, but now I'm in the shadows (<1,000 TBT). So I would like to sell these candies for at least 1,300 TBT as a whole. But I don't want to charge over 6,500 TBT as a whole either.

By the way, wanna know why I dipped low? It's because of my chocolate cake shopping. And I have donated TBT to users that needed it without anything in return. The last blow went to buying the candies. I don't want to go any further into this.

Last edited:
Ah, such a drop in bells isn't good :/

Hmm, if the blue candy prices go back up again id be ok with giving you the bells made by one of them, since I really only need 900 btb for an animated gif icon, then ill spend everything on mittens anyway, so it'd be nice to help someone out •▲•
(hopefully the blue candy prices go back up soon XD)

Or if you play acnl I can supply you with tons of hybrids for you to sell, pm me if you'd want to do that •▲•

Well, cya (and once again, good luck selling the set ?ω?)

Thanks! I changed the title to mark the highest bid so far, which is our starting bid.

By the way, I’m going to make a little change. When the auction ends, you can choose between rainbow order or rarity order. I still keep the other one.

You wouldn't be willing to trade your rainbow order for my standard order, would you...?

Sorry, I can't do that when the auction is going on.

Anyway, the auction ends in 5 days. So if nobody else is going to bid by then, the candy set goes to The Pennifer.

24 hours left

A bid of 6,500 TBT will end the auction immediately. But you don't have to do it. But if you want the full set of candies (orange, purple, blue, green, red, yellow), you have 24 hours left to bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back