• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Squirrel

Who's your favorite?

• Filbert

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Hazel

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • Sally

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Pecan

Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Marshal

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • Peanut

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • Cally

• Caroline

• Agent S

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Ricky

• Blaire

• Static

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Nibbles

• Sheldon

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Mint

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Poppy

Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Cece

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Viché

• Tasha

• Sylvana

Votes: 11 10.9%

• Total voters
Static is my favorite squirrel because of his unique and appealing color scheme.

Honorable mentions to Pecan for having my favorite ordinary female squirrel design and Agent S for her helmet and general super hero design. Blaire might as well get a shout out too, since she is in my GameCube town from my childhood and while her design doesn't appeal to my current tastes, I have a soft spot for her because of that.

None of them, I don't really love squirrels.

Although if I had to choose, it'd be Static, because he has pretty nice colours and design. I also like his eyes.

You have good taste to like Hazel. Hazel is the best squirrel villager. Her eyebrows are too delectable to resist. And her being an Uchi personality is perfect. I always squealed with joy every time she would boast about her love for the different preparations of potatoes!!

My favorite squirrel villagers are Blaire and Marshal.

Filbert because he's my b day twin!
Hazel because her uni brow is cute
Marshal because he reminds me of a marshmallow
Static (i don't really have an opinion but, he's cute)
Mint because her catchphrase is cute
Cece and Vich? because well, they are the squid sisters but, not squids!

Marshal is favorite Squirrel. :)
Poppy comes somewhere near too.

I love a lot of the squirrels, but my favorite villager of all time is Static so I had to vote for him. He is my favorite color purple and he is a cranky villager. The lightning bolt on his head is also cute.

My marshmallow husband. Aka Marshal. Why? Look at him, look at his face, look at his entire existence.
No but seriously lol I like him the most because he was the first villager to move into my town, on Christmas! He's a smug which is my fav personality and he's just far too adorable for words. Plus his letters to me are so sweet haha

Of course Marshal is the most popular one. No doubts about that.

My favourite is Poppy as she's so cute and lives in my town. I believe she was a random move-in, or I got her from the campsite, but either way she moved into a great spot and is one of my favourite villagers.

I like how Static looks so swag, though I never met him.

Last edited:
I've never really been a fan of squirrel villagers but I guess I would go with Poppy because I enjoy normal villagers and she seems to be the cutest of them all. :)

Back