• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't saved by doc tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

well not 'not saved by doc' but I didn't say how I live
Saved =/= doc? Don't clarify too much though, it's night and it'd do no good at this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone have any links for Sensai scum games? Found something that a part of me either wants to hard red lean him for or clear him for and I'm not sure which.

I wasn't docsaved, I can say that before I die

My Reads
Tina- Still townreading, clear divide from scum play, also she posted notes and I remember Byngo saying that when she does that she's usually town.
Dolby- I think he's town, especially with his indecisiveness and stuff. Don't really think he's scum, I can usually read Dolby anyway imo.
Trundle- Probably town, Trundle's obvious scum when scum apparently, not sure if I can really tell but I doubt he's mafia.
KermitTea- Softed blue?? Leaving Karen in townleans for now.
Biancasbotique- I feel she's obvious town, I wish she'd stop pushing for Ryumia and Trundle though.
Panda- If I die Panda is probably ****ed cos no one will help her honestly, but you guys gotta realise her playstyle as town is always like this. Yes in games last year she was much more helpful, but she's stated many times as town that it has changed due to her life changing and whatever. She is always such an easy pivot for scum to push everyday, so please, for the love of god, don't lynch Panda.
Ryumia- Part of me says Ness would put her in as a mafia replacement, that's a tad harsh imo. Close to townleaning but I'd like to see content (also pls don't drop out!!)
Tae- Reeeeeee idk, still weirded out by Byngo's behaviour, it was so reminiscent of when she was scum in Themeless.
F11- ehhh not sure, sus for her very low activity but we share common reads, so I dunno. I'd like to think town but I'm anxious.
VanessaMay18- I feel better about her from her D2 activity, her defence was pretty good too imo.
SensaiGallade- Last minute pocketing of Tom was very sus, I think they have a very high chance of being scum at this point, especially with dodging reads, lurking, etc. If I was king though I definitely wouldn't have the confidence to lynch him though.
Arstotzkan- Process of elimination says she's scum. Haven't had time to properly ISO her posts but skimming over them, I don't feel like she's actually helping town like previous games. She's sort of just sitting there going with the flow.
ITookYourWaffles- MY DYING WISH PLEASE LYNCH

Heyden mixing up the time though and posting that list at :59 gives me good vibes though.

@Heyden mdude idk what game you're reading but I was one of the main people who pushed the Tom lynch, and I think I was the first to hard scumread him. Idk how that's go-with-the-flow-y.

The post I was referring to earlier though was
Only a loss for town then ?\_(ツ)_/?
It feels so damn indifferent and I know Sensai to be a very emotional person not to mention this post is... this post, but what kind of mafian in their right mind would say this?

Oh I forgot Jacob as well, probably townlean.

don't kill me mafia plsssssssss I have 0 lives left lul

@Heyden mdude idk what game you're reading but I was one of the main people who pushed the Tom lynch, and I think I was the first to hard scumread him. Idk how that's go-with-the-flow-y.

The post I was referring to earlier though was
It feels so damn indifferent and I know Sensai to be a very emotional person not to mention this post is... this post, but what kind of mafian in their right mind would say this?

They probably wouldn't. I'm leaning slight town on Sensai (wait 40 mins to see my reasoning before anyone bashes me for this ty) so it just sounds like fed up town to me.

tbh I don't really blame you, the more I'm looking at Sensai the more I'm townreading him myself, albeit annoying town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back