• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how do you think it will play? /what do you think it is?

I'm assuming there will be some sort of feature that logs your steps and deals with the face that it is a mobile game. I'm kind of hoping for a game that allows you to design houses as well.

I would hope for a mobile tie-in to the DS game but I think that would be asking for too much.

Town builder. I so hope it's a town builder. Animal Crossing is like the perfect game for such a genre. I'll be disappointed if it's anything but that.

Or they may charge a one-time fee. Watch people lose their minds if that happens.

id be happy if it was this way not micoactions

Animal Crossing Heroes - A gatcha game where the animals of animal crossing have taken a slightly more humanoid appearance and fight alongside the mayor as they work together to push back the space invaders

Hearthstone but with Animal Crossing - a trading card game featuring the villagers from animal crossing in a medieval setting

Animal Crossing Loot Box Simulator - every day you get up to five free loot boxes to collect villagers. you can spend money to buy more and you can get cooler looking variants if you collect enough (100) of the same character

one of the minigames added from new leaf - why not

the gc island returns - why not

Angry Animal Crossing - Angry Birds but with Animal Crossing Birds

You forgot animal-topia a game where you use YOUR villager avatars to fight evil and the frights of everyday inn life!

I have no interest in a mobile AC game. I think it's a huge waste of time. They should work on a switch version.

Mobile games are garbage, that force internet connection, and in game purchases.

I hope it's a huge failure so Nintendo stops messing around with inferior systems.

Phones are for calls and texts.
Leave it at that.
Why would you want it to fail when this is Nintendo's big chance to widen the demographic of animal crossing? Along with a sweet ac switch companion game!

To those that are saying that there isn’t going to be much possibilities since it on mobile. You are wrong.
I’ve been playing a game called “club penguin island” and it’s probably bigger than any other game in the App Store.
The game is an open virtual world with 3D graphics. Updated monthly and It has ALOT of places to explore.
If Nintendo makes AC like that then it will definitely destroy the App Store and probably become the 1st on trending.
Although , I don’t think so. Yeah. I really don’t. Nintendo has been always a lazy ass lol. Most of their mobile games are pretty lame.
Just like the Mario run. I was all hyped and excited for it until i played it.
Personally , I am not really a huge fan of mobile gaming however, if Nintendo pulls this off in a clever way then I might consider it.
Lastly l I do have a question: How is Nintendo going to make money out of it?
But club penguin island is actually bad! They used THE DAB for promo! ( And I totally wished I played Cp-o because I can read and spelll now.... ) Unless you're being ironic then.... Ignore me :p

Last edited:
I'm hoping its something similar to a town building game, rather than a side game like Puzzle League. I don't expect it to be as fleshed out as a normal Animal Crossing game, but who knows? If you can buy an entire GTA game on mobile, I don't see why Nintendo couldn't do something similar with Animal Crossing. They've been working on this for a while now, so I doubt it will be some shallow game that you can rush through really quckily whatever it is.

Hi guys! It's so nice to be back haven't been on this in years. I think it's going to be a simple decoration game that will let you collect items manage an over head map of a city that will let you transfer all items into Animal Crossing Switch as nintendo teased a while back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone is worried about microtransactions and u want to put that to rest. Not saying it's 100% confirmed not going to have them but nintendo staff said they had an opportunity to do that with mario run but said "it's not a nintendo thing to do" I think this mobile game should just get everyone excited for animal crossing switch because they announced the ability to share items with project NX almost over a year ago

I honestly haven't the slightest idea what the app will be like, but since it's been implied it will connect to another title; I'm hoping it has a calendar feature that shows when your villagers' birthdays are as well as what days the holidays are! A virtual calendar with cute artwork for each month etc. would be really cute to me!

i think its gonna be a game where you build your house up and decorate it with villagers randomly visiting you, talkign to you, giving you ways to earn new furniture, ect...

To those that are saying that there isn?t going to be much possibilities since it on mobile. You are wrong.
I?ve been playing a game called ?club penguin island? and it?s probably bigger than any other game in the App Store.
The game is an open virtual world with 3D graphics. Updated monthly and It has ALOT of places to explore.
that game is trash because it got real club penguin for computers taken down.

It's funny to look at these posts from months ago and see how the game has developed I'm curious if any if the nah Sayers r still playing

It's funny to look at these posts from months ago and see how the game has developed I'm curious if any if the nah Sayers r still playing
Just woke up ... reading along ... not looking at the dates ... totally confused. What? Another mobile game why?? We have Pocket Camp what in the where how? What is going on.. Ha ha ha I’m so half asleep and silly.

Back