• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Sloppy series + Wishlist items! (still looking!)

I cam get you the scattered papers, exotic shelf and succulent plant.

Argh, I've been trying to reply for 15 minutes, my internet cut out. Is 5 btb, good?

Hello again, I can get you the following below.
- antique shelf
- display shelf
- fairy bottle
- pitcher plant
- My Melody wall
- My Melody floor

It will take me about an hour to get all the items, so I hope you don't mind waiting.
Is 11 tbt bells alright with you? Plus the sloppy bed, that's 13 tbt bells in total.

Last edited:
Argh, I've been trying to reply for 15 minutes, my internet cut out. Is 5 btb, good?

5 tbt is great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again, I can get you the following below.
- antique shelf
- display shelf
- fairy bottle
- pitcher plant
- My Melody wall
- My Melody floor

It will take me about an hour to get all the items, so I hope you don't mind waiting.
Is 11 tbt bells alright with you? Plus the sloppy bed, that's 13 tbt bells in total.

awesome, tysm! that sounds great :)

In that case, I can get you the my melody wall and floor and sloppy sofa! I can add them to your order and have them ready tonight :)

it's okay, chibi.hoshi got here first and i'll get those items from them. it seems like you're both in the same kind of timezone so i'm not bothered about getting the items faster. :)

Back