Buying Sloppy series + Wishlist items! (still looking!)

sailormars

♂🔥
Bells
Switch
6000-5980-1150
Feedback
100% (37) +
hi there! i'm looking to buy some items from my wishlist!: http://moridb.com/catalogs/aojpLYfREN the list will be updated as i buy things from it!

i'm mainly looking for sloppy series items. i can pay in either tbt or igb, whichever is preferred. just name ur price!

please note: i'll have to come pick up the items as my internet currently isn't strong enough to host for deliveries. thanks so much :blush:

Last edited:
I can get you the sloppy stereo, cushion and rainbow screen for 7 TBT :>

I’m available now :) is drop off okay?

i'm really sorry, i stated in my first post that i'll have to pick up bc my internet currently isn't strong enough to host for deliveries/drop offs, i've tried a bunch over the last few days but it won't work at all - but i can get to other people's towns fine.

would u rather we trade another time when i can come pick the items up?

Last edited:
i'm really sorry, i stated in my first post that i'll have to pick up bc my internet currently isn't strong enough to host for deliveries/drop offs, i've tried a bunch over the last few days but it won't work at all - but i can get to other people's towns fine.

would u rather we trade another time when i can come pick the items up?
Oh it’s okay! You can pick them up from my town :) My town is very messy so that’s why I usually offer drop offs lol

Last edited:
Oh it’s okay! You can pick them up from my town :) My town is very messy so that’s why I usually offer drop offs lol

that's okay, mine is as well paha! i'll add u and head over as soon as you're ready :)

I have a sloppy table I can give you for 3 TBT. Does that sound fair? I won't be able to trade until some time tomorrow though.

I can sell you a sloppy bed, however it's customized with a night-sky tee. If you want me to restore it back to its original light blue state, please let me know. Is 3 tbt bells alright?

Last edited:
I have a sloppy table I can give you for 3 TBT. Does that sound fair? I won't be able to trade until some time tomorrow though.

3 TBT is absolutely fine! just let me know when you're available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can sell you a sloppy bed, however it's customized with a night-sky tee. If you want me to restore it back to its original light blue state, please let me know. Is 3 tbt bells alright?

i can restore it myself later on it's okay, i'll end up customising it anyway - 3 tbt is great! :)

Last edited:
I can get you the pastel low table, cat tower, Kerokerokeroppi cake, and the post-office poster, for 10tbt.

I can do it now. I just need to collect the items real quick. Do you wanna pick-up or should I deliver them?

could i pick up? my internet's been a bit crap recently and won't let me host, but i can visit other towns just fine. let me know whenever you're ready - no rush :)

Last edited:
Back