• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Sloppy series + Wishlist items! (still looking!)

sailormars

♂🔥
Bells
Switch
6000-5980-1150
Feedback
100% (37) +
hi there! i'm looking to buy some items from my wishlist!: http://moridb.com/catalogs/aojpLYfREN the list will be updated as i buy things from it!

i'm mainly looking for sloppy series items. i can pay in either tbt or igb, whichever is preferred. just name ur price!

please note: i'll have to come pick up the items as my internet currently isn't strong enough to host for deliveries. thanks so much :blush:

Last edited:
I can get you the sloppy stereo, cushion and rainbow screen for 7 TBT :>

I’m available now :) is drop off okay?

i'm really sorry, i stated in my first post that i'll have to pick up bc my internet currently isn't strong enough to host for deliveries/drop offs, i've tried a bunch over the last few days but it won't work at all - but i can get to other people's towns fine.

would u rather we trade another time when i can come pick the items up?

Last edited:
i'm really sorry, i stated in my first post that i'll have to pick up bc my internet currently isn't strong enough to host for deliveries/drop offs, i've tried a bunch over the last few days but it won't work at all - but i can get to other people's towns fine.

would u rather we trade another time when i can come pick the items up?
Oh it’s okay! You can pick them up from my town :) My town is very messy so that’s why I usually offer drop offs lol

Last edited:
Oh it’s okay! You can pick them up from my town :) My town is very messy so that’s why I usually offer drop offs lol

that's okay, mine is as well paha! i'll add u and head over as soon as you're ready :)

I have a sloppy table I can give you for 3 TBT. Does that sound fair? I won't be able to trade until some time tomorrow though.

I can sell you a sloppy bed, however it's customized with a night-sky tee. If you want me to restore it back to its original light blue state, please let me know. Is 3 tbt bells alright?

Last edited:
I have a sloppy table I can give you for 3 TBT. Does that sound fair? I won't be able to trade until some time tomorrow though.

3 TBT is absolutely fine! just let me know when you're available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can sell you a sloppy bed, however it's customized with a night-sky tee. If you want me to restore it back to its original light blue state, please let me know. Is 3 tbt bells alright?

i can restore it myself later on it's okay, i'll end up customising it anyway - 3 tbt is great! :)

Last edited:
I can get you the pastel low table, cat tower, Kerokerokeroppi cake, and the post-office poster, for 10tbt.

I can do it now. I just need to collect the items real quick. Do you wanna pick-up or should I deliver them?

could i pick up? my internet's been a bit crap recently and won't let me host, but i can visit other towns just fine. let me know whenever you're ready - no rush :)

Last edited:
Back