• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway I need to test my new style on someone

Aazia

Bells
Tasty Cake
Pavé
October Birthstone (Opal)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (21) +
[Only need 1 person, sorry]

I have a new style I wanna test but my OCS suck and I just reset my town :p Could anyone let me do a full body (I think Chibi idk) of their mayor or oc and i need them to also critique it, tell me if they like it (idc if u don't so don't sugar-coat it xD) and if I should add that style to my shop

~Thank you!!!

You can do one of my Mayor Aerin!
https://imgur.com/a/uC7EA

Done!
tumblr_ox71f0kLs11wd1y5eo2_1280.png

Halloween background ^
tumblr_ox71f0kLs11wd1y5eo1_1280.png
Transparent ^ :D

Also please give it a rating out of 10, things to improve, if I should add it to my shop and if Yes for adding i to my shop then prices? Oh wait it's a pwyw nvm xD and if you like it (it was rushed so I don't mind if you don't :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone else seeing this thread is also welcome to give it a rating out of 10, things to improve, if I should add it to my shop and what people would probably pay for it and if hey think it looks good at all xD

Last edited:
She is very cute! The only pointer I have is that the blushing really washed out the nose, so I would make the nose a tad darker! In a PWYW I think people would pay like 80 or so for one. =]

She is very cute! The only pointer I have is that the blushing really washed out the nose, so I would make the nose a tad darker! In a PWYW I think people would pay like 80 or so for one. =]

Tysm! I think I'll either put the nose layer on top of the nose or put the blush on the cheeks

Back