• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

looking for friends/add me as a bff!

lemoncrossing

fairything
Bells
Switch
1334-5403-6431
Tetris Grid
Feedback
100% (154) +
Hi all!

I really enjoy having guests over and making new friends all the time. I?m pretty much okay with everything? I can even be totally okay with having some people wander around my town and chat with me. I?d also like to fill my bff list with any active players. ^^

Shoot me a pm or leave a comment here if you want to get to know me/play ac together! i really want to make some friends~

also i am a hoarder so i may give out some nice gifts ahaha

hello, i too have been seeking active players that would like to be friends and play together and get to know each other and stuff, so add me to that list! ^~^ i'll go on ahead and add your friend code now! and feel free to PM me whenever you would like to get on and play or if you just want to chat!

okay awesome! i’ll add you when i get home later tonight. i’ll send you a pm sometime soon too! ^^

aa id love to make friends to play acnl with (ノ?ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚ ill add you if that's okay
im usually always playing on weekends, and on weekdays im pretty active too

aa id love to make friends to play acnl with (ノ?ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚ ill add you if that's okay
im usually always playing on weekends, and on weekdays im pretty active too

okay awesome! ^^ i’ll add you too~ i’m usually active on weekends and weekday evenings so hopefully we’ll be able to play together sometime!

Hey! I've played this game solo for awhile and now I'm looking for friends. I would love to play with you sometime.

Hey! I've played this game solo for awhile and now I'm looking for friends. I would love to play with you sometime.

yay!! ^^ i’ll add your friend code, lmk if you wanna play together sometime!

I can add you too! But, please don't come to my towns, MAGIC or Unicorn unless I say visitors can come in my status message or I tell you to come. I might be trading.

I can add you too! But, please don't come to my towns, MAGIC or Unicorn unless I say visitors can come in my status message or I tell you to come. I might be trading.

all right, sounds good! ^^ i trade sometimes too, so i’ll only show up somewhere if i’m invited. ^^

on a side note, i’d like to bff list all of you so that it’s easier to talk/find times to meet~

all right, sounds good! ^^ i trade sometimes too, so i’ll only show up somewhere if i’m invited. ^^

on a side note, i’d like to bff list all of you so that it’s easier to talk/find times to meet~

Maybe you could open your gates sometime and we can come and bff you! I'm not available right now, but I might be later.

I’ll open up my gates later for anyone who’d like to come. ^-^ You guys can let me know when you’re free or I can do separate sessions for all of you~

]i can open my gates rn to add you, though it's kinda messy in front of the train station lol,,
come over whenever you can, ill leave gates open (=ヮ=)[

Last edited:
Back