• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

GIVE AWAY just to make friends!!!

breannachavis

Bells
View attachment 208410

I am doing a giveaway on the following items! The only thing you have to do to get these items and a chance to be entered to win $2,000,000 Bells is join my KIK group! I just want to start up a group to meet new people and also have a way to have a nice buy, sell, and trade sytem going! I'd enjoy it if you invited people just so we can have a nice crowd! I'm super excited to meet you guys and have friends to talk too! I'll do the Bell giveaway this saturday and i'll message the winner! If interested, add me on KIK (Gamerrellla) with the item you want and your chance to enter! Thank you all in advance and I really can't wait for this! :) (Limit one item per person! Plus the chance to enter, unless you just want to enter! Let me know)

View attachment 208403
ABD machine! [X10]
Limit one per person
Obtained From:
100,000,000 Bells in savings account
Gonzo's RV:
Purchase Price
3 MEOW coupons
Sells For:

View attachment 208404
Card Dresser:
Obtained From:
GracieGrace (during sales)
Sells For:
Interior Theme:
Toy Shop
Set:
Card

View attachment 208405
Card Sofa:
Obtained From:
Sells For:
Interior Theme:
Toy Shop
Set:
Card

View attachment 208406
Card Wall Clock
Obtained From:
Sells For:
Interior Theme:
Toy Shop
Set:
Card

View attachment 208407
Card Wall
Obtained From:
GracieGrace (summer, during sales)
Sells For:
Interior Theme:
Toy Shop
Set:
Card

View attachment 208408
Card Carpet
Obtained From:
Sells For:
Interior Theme:
Toy Shop
Set:
Card

View attachment 208409
Horoscope Set (except for the Taurus Bath tub)

View attachment 208412

A CHANCE TO WIN 2,000,000 BELLS!!!!!

Well, I am unable to get KIK, as I have a Chromebook... :( Dang, I really want tobe a part of the group... :(

Back