• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying or [Trading] Art of my OCs!!

Starting to draw traditional can I please draw nova or kitz? For a headshot or a bust shot it's for free of course I need it to see how people rate , my traditional art xD

ye, go for it!!

hey!
here's one for free
i need to practice & i loved the look of ur char so i was inspired lol!
good luck on ur hunt for art c: ~

CLICK

Attachments

• Nova.jpg
    Nova.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
hey!
here's one for free
i need to practice & i loved the look of ur char so i was inspired lol!
good luck on ur hunt for art c: ~

CLICK

Ahh she's so pretty *.*
the soft colors are really nice!! thanks > w <

I have the monies if you have the arts

Hii I opened a pwyw shop. If you like the new art style I'm doing you could offer a price (Idrc the amount still tbt) and reference(s) of character(s) that you'd like me to draw :3

Ok this took me f o r e v e r and now my finger hurts (need to invest in a pen) sorry it's so bad and you can choose price.
oie_385511gwa4hjpK.jpgsorry the mouth is the same colour as her skin....

Last edited:
Bump o uo
Offering IGB and items as well as tbt! Will still be offering RLC when I get paid lol

I'm also getting refs done for my other babs

when you draw one of my OCs, you will receive a free cookie!*

*while supplies last
**Supplies have already depleted

Last edited:
Here are my art examples if you like it/accept we could make a deal my art is pretty cheap :p or an art trade~~ ;D
tumblr_oyzl1msv3e1wh65zqo2_1280.png
tumblr_oyzl1msv3e1wh65zqo1_1280.png
tumblr_oyzl094Uu21wh65zqo3_1280.png
tumblr_oyzl094Uu21wh65zqo2_1280.png
tumblr_oz1bn2efYj1wd1y5eo1_1280.png

Back