• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

Wtf

I'm not voting you for tunneling, I'm voting you for tunneling your inno report. I don't even view it as a natural reaction, given the wording of Nightmare Mangle, that it was indicative of the cop being insane/naive/paranoid. I don't even it was intended for the cops use, if we even have one, as it was far more expensive in comparison to nun's guns, and didn't even refer to a cop role.

Again, you were tunneling your inno report, and put him in your scumleans. That is not a natural reaction, and Kirby is the inspection which gives us the least inforamtion, it's like a fake invest in ToS

- - - Post Merge - - -

*voting you for tunneling just anybody

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, nvm the potential to not have a cop part. The Purple Guy's Car is in the game, we prob have a cop. This doesn't mean I believe anything, his interactions with Kirby are not what any cop with an inno report would make

I did so because I believed that it is very likely something is wrong with my reports, and significantly changing my read of kirby publicly before he outed would have attracted a lot of attention. And I didn't want that. I understand that it is not a normal cop reaction on getting an innocent report, but we had legit reason to sus kirby, and I also have pretty damn good reason to doubt the validity of my reports based on my character.

My character is based on the assistant from FNAF Sister Location. I have never played a FNAF game, but from what I know of the character, he frequently gives misleading or false information and bad advice to the player, despite his meaning well to help the player. In other words, HandUnit is a well meaning AI that leads you astray.

Consider the likelihood of me pulling this crazy ass claim off as maf. I'm saying that I did an extremely unnatural reaction to an inno read, and on top of it, am claiming a major role which appears pretty scummy when you read up on the character itself.

Yeah, there's no real way of you knowing that I'm not maf just doing this out of desperation, but also consider what I have been trying to do and what I am doing now based on the supposition that I'm naive cop.

i know evan's telling the truth

- - - Post Merge - - -

can someone please believe me and not lynch the cop pls and ty!

ok but we already have an inspection item for sale, a mangle being set up in a riddle for town and now a cop?? also the Hand unit is an item in this game already, would Bowie srsly double up on the same thing as an ITEM and a ROLE, torn rn

ok but we already have an inspection item for sale, a mangle being set up in a riddle for town and now a cop?? also the Hand unit is an item in this game already, would Bowie srsly double up on the same thing as an ITEM and a ROLE, torn rn

hand unit isnt an item

I did so because I believed that it is very likely something is wrong with my reports, and significantly changing my read of kirby publicly before he outed would have attracted a lot of attention. And I didn't want that. I understand that it is not a normal cop reaction on getting an innocent report, but we had legit reason to sus kirby, and I also have pretty damn good reason to doubt the validity of my reports based on my character.

My character is based on the assistant from FNAF Sister Location. I have never played a FNAF game, but from what I know of the character, he frequently gives misleading or false information and bad advice to the player, despite his meaning well to help the player. In other words, HandUnit is a well meaning AI that leads you astray.

Consider the likelihood of me pulling this crazy ass claim off as maf. I'm saying that I did an extremely unnatural reaction to an inno read, and on top of it, am claiming a major role which appears pretty scummy when you read up on the character itself.

Yeah, there's no real way of you knowing that I'm not maf just doing this out of desperation, but also consider what I have been trying to do and what I am doing now based on the supposition that I'm naive cop.

Ok, for the first paragraph, it's not a normal cop reaction, but you literally went out of your way to call out Kirby and get into a confrontation with him with an inno report. The inno report would have given at least a minor indication that he's town. Moreover, your primary reason was the Mary death, which again, really only implicated Bianca, yet you continued to insist it implicated Kirby as well, which I just find weird.

Second and third paragraph, it took me maybe 30 minutes of research to come up with Cloyne, despite never played a Zelda game, and come up with a thematically approriate role. A majority of the people who were town believed me. Crazy claims, can and have happened before, like Dad's model claim in Mystic Messenger as another example, my completely unnatural JoaT claim in Smash (which fits into pretty much the same trope as you right now)

Fourth, if you think that Kirby's town, than why, in the light of the inspection, did you think it was more likely your naive

"I'm near certain I'm either crazy cop or naive cop, and more likely the latter after kirby outed."

im watcher and i watched kirby bc i thought he'd die, and evan visited him

well it makes sense if Bowie nerfed my investigate, because look at how much those investigate related items cost. Good God how are we even supposed to get those? Locking a critical function behind the items seems a bit unbalanced without having a cop around. Otherwise the purple car would be useless without the mangle, and vice versa. BOTH would have to be purchased by separate players for them to even be useful, and anyone with a brain isn't gonna buy the purple car lmao.

not saying role name bc there's more to my role that i don't want to reveal

LOL I KNOW purple car is so useless didn't wanna say though lol
glow role name??

- - - Post Merge - - -

O k

- - - Post Merge - - -

ermm I guess we have 4 scum also if this is a stunt by glow and evan I'll cry

UGH

Srsly, I think Glow and Evan are both scum and it's super convienient for Glow's TR and buddy, who's being pressured, to be viewed by Glow, but

Glow, why'd you watch Kirby of all people? He was 1 vote away from being lynched, like Heyden. That makes no sense, with him having been a top lynch target the previous day to be targeted

this is all going to backfire on me isn't it

Glow, ugh, you aren't going to answer, but why don't you want to reveal your rolename? Because it'll give more info to scum?

Ok, for the first paragraph, it's not a normal cop reaction, but you literally went out of your way to call out Kirby and get into a confrontation with him with an inno report. The inno report would have given at least a minor indication that he's town. Moreover, your primary reason was the Mary death, which again, really only implicated Bianca, yet you continued to insist it implicated Kirby as well, which I just find weird.

Second and third paragraph, it took me maybe 30 minutes of research to come up with Cloyne, despite never played a Zelda game, and come up with a thematically approriate role. A majority of the people who were town believed me. Crazy claims, can and have happened before, like Dad's model claim in Mystic Messenger as another example, my completely unnatural JoaT claim in Smash (which fits into pretty much the same trope as you right now)

Fourth, if you think that Kirby's town, than why, in the light of the inspection, did you think it was more likely your naive

"I'm near certain I'm either crazy cop or naive cop, and more likely the latter after kirby outed."

Look, I get the skepticism, and mafia have done crazy things like this before. But I have legit reason to believe my investigate can be wrong based on my role. And you're right, my reaction was unnatural for someone getting an inno report. I still believed it was likely kirby could be scum after my report and that's why I confronted him on his behavior in thread. But I also knew that he could be town, and mafia would snipe me as soon as I outed. So I wanted to avoid that and give the impression I still heavily scumread kirby, so scum would be thrown off my trail. Once the votes started rolling in (I believe it's 5-1 in my favor rn btw), and it became apparent my plan wasn't going to pan out, I knew I had to out.

wait wtf glow??

s-c3d772d6c24ebfb1de56119b7af176590a3c3ed4.gif

something doesn't smell right here

dolby do you really believe i'd claim watcher as mafia just to save my scumbuddy

at that point i'd just give up on any scummate especially with like 4 votes piled on him and three hours left in the day

Back