• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Five Nights at Freddy's Mafia | Endgame | Security Guards and BB Win

um i still think he's town and i would be in complete shock if he was mafia

i claimed to save him because i genuinely think he's cop and you guys wouldn't have listened to me otherwise

um i still think he's town and i would be in complete shock if he was mafia

i claimed to save him because i genuinely think he's cop and you guys wouldn't have listened to me otherwise

This is just madness.

Sorry Evan. If you're actually town at the end of all this, then honestly please watch what you say next time. Things like saying your suspicion of Kirby ROCKETING after your inspection on him showed as Town just doesn't add up at all from a town perspective, IMO. Before you die, and if you're town, what's your final verdict? We go after Glow?

seriously? i literally fake claimed a pr to save him. if he's town what would my motivations be to do that as mafia

Sorry Evan. If you're actually town at the end of all this, then honestly please watch what you say next time. Things like saying your suspicion of Kirby ROCKETING after your inspection on him showed as Town just doesn't add up at all from a town perspective, IMO. Before you die, and if you're town, what's your final verdict? We go after Glow?

Well all right then. Guess it's time for my last will and testament

After I flip town, I highly suggest looking heavily into Bianca, ITYW, glow, Heyden, and Dolby. Something is not adding up between glow and Dolby to me, where tf is ITYW, and Bianca well we all know deserves to die.

honestly i never hardclaimed my rolename and that was my #1 clue i left for my claim being fake

i also dodged nearly everyones questions for it, and if i was really watcher why would i keep asking if kirby's role was "____ the ____" -- if i was real i wouldve already known due to my pm being a blue role. and if i was fake claiming as mafia, i wouldn't ask this question as it points to me not knowing what town pr roles look like.

if evans cop i hoped to save him and hopefully die in his place. my death would very strongly indicate that kirby's real, but mafia has known all along that i was fake because kirby was roleblocked. hence why dolby's never considered my claim being real

- - - Post Merge - - -

*my death would indicate that evan's real

my play was risky but i wouldn't have done it if it wasn't a strong TR i was following

plus i just wanted to have some fun and also try to prevent town from lynching someone who i still think is cop

seriously? i literally fake claimed a pr to save him. if he's town what would my motivations be to do that as mafia

Your motivations would be getting yourself 'confirmed' somehow. Thoughts along the lines us "It can't be Glow! She's the watcher!" would appear in everyone's head, and that's a really good spot to be in as scum. And pocketing yourself with a town player is very clever if done successfully. Makes you look great when he dies and flips green.

But I'm still torn. However, Evan's wording in that post Dolby quoted is just awful if he's actually a cop. ""My investigate returned town because there are more town roles than security guards." :confused:

just so you know, you guys need to be looking into the people who never believed my claim as mafia were the only ones who KNEW i was fake

just so you know, you guys need to be looking into the people who never believed my claim as mafia were the only ones who KNEW i was fake
but in order to believe your claim we have to believe Evan's so..

Your motivations would be getting yourself 'confirmed' somehow. Thoughts along the lines us "It can't be Glow! She's the watcher!" would appear in everyone's head, and that's a really good spot to be in as scum. And pocketing yourself with a town player is very clever if done successfully. Makes you look great when he dies and flips green.

yeah, i totally understand that. but i purposefully left a few clues so when i claimed my actual role it'd make it clear that i never had the intention of keeping my watcher claim.

- i refused to claim a specific rolename
- i kept questioning tardis about the nature of his role PM since i thought he was blue
- i mentioned "not being completely honest about my role" and refused to say what/why

- - - Post Merge - - -

but in order to believe your claim we have to believe Evan's so..

not necessarily, my claim didn't even mean that evan was town or mafia. evan could be a different type of visiting role (i.e. roleblocker)

yeah, i totally understand that. but i purposefully left a few clues so when i claimed my actual role it'd make it clear that i never had the intention of keeping my watcher claim.

- i refused to claim a specific rolename
- i kept questioning tardis about the nature of his role PM since i thought he was blue
- i mentioned "not being completely honest about my role" and refused to say what/why

- - - Post Merge - - -

not necessarily, my claim didn't even mean that evan was town or mafia. evan could be a different type of visiting role (i.e. roleblocker)

I mean, if Evan flips town, I won't be completely shocked. But I would be quite embarrassed. My gut instinct right now is telling me that Dolby is not to be trusted. I've been very vocal about that. But he finds the little things in people's posts that makes them look incredibly suspicious, then he throws them into my face, and I cannot help but go "Damnit, he's probably right!" - And so here we are. You playing such a suspicious game doesn't really help either because I figured pretty early that only one of you two would be town, and the other likely wouldn't be. If Evan's town, then Dolby simply got the best of us. Me especially. Have to give him some credit for playing a darn good game in such a case, though.

lol grand time to come out with that now, kirby. looks like it's gg for me, I did not block kirby though but fat chance y'all believe it

Also lolol glow that was a terrible play, no offense. softing town PR makes you look scummy af

you seem to be the only one visiting me and I was roleblocked so GG.

... And there's Bianca, just casually strolling in to the thread. Great. Really inspires confidence. :p

BIANCA WHERE TF WERE YOU

AND NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO BUY GUNS THAT ONLY ONE PLAYER CAN BUY

If she's not scum in your eyes now then idfk man

- - - Post Merge - - -

also Bowie said he'd be out for a bit, no? idk but let's keep talking even though I'm dead :lemon:

you seem to be the only one visiting me and I was roleblocked so GG.

sorry but my watched claim was fake

lmao

i was trying to save him and i retracted my claim as soon as you outed that you were roleblocked

- - - Post Merge - - -

watcher*

Back