• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ~Kyu's 100% Mow~ (Online)

Sisdoodlebug

Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hello! This is my first time doing a shop... it shouldn't be too big...! Of course you're here to shop? LOL Please read all information before you post though or that would be pretty embarrassing right? Right. Carry on.

Please visit this list, to see what i am currently selling! Limited btw! So if you want to hold something, let me know!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/EcLOUdvsf2

I take TBT and bell offerings! Please be reasonable!!! ( I usually am pretty lenient ) Thanks!

These are NOT all the items I have!!! If you wish to request a certain item, let me know!!! I'll do my best \owo/

AS FOR HYBRIDS!!! I will be selling them too but am limited. What I have currently in bulk:
Golden Roses
Blue Roses
Blue Panises
Purple Roses
Red Carnations
White Carnations

My FC: 4828 7912 5205

PS: I DO ART! If you would like a drawing of your Mayor and or Villager of choice, I'll be doing them 10tbt a piece! (10k in gold cuz I have too much >u<) Yah pretty simple! BASICALLY I NEED PRACTICE SO HMU GUYS! HELP THIS ASPIRING ARTIST GET CREATIVE!

Can I get the following:
24-hour-shop banner
24-hour-shop baskets
24-hour-shop clock
fairy bottle
New 3DS XL - HHD
perfume bottles
sushi bench
town-hall spring top
town-hall winter top

+ the Birthday Shades hat item (if you have access to it?)

I can offer 9 mil IGB?

Can I get the following:
24-hour-shop banner
24-hour-shop baskets
24-hour-shop clock
fairy bottle
New 3DS XL - HHD
perfume bottles
sushi bench
town-hall spring top
town-hall winter top

+ the Birthday Shades hat item (if you have access to it?)

I can offer 9 mil IGB?

I can get the birthday shades~ And i mean i don;t need as many bells because I am kinda packed atm so is it ( trust me this is kinda weird to lower a price but hey ) alright if you give me 2 Mil for it all? Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

how many white carnations do you have?

I would say about 20?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Can I get the Kerokerokeroppi pins and shirt please?

How much would you be willing to pay and in tbt or bells please

Umm... I don't really like making prices but does 6 TBT sound good? You can give me one if that's not enough

Hello! Could I get the sushi bench, cinnamoroll table, cinnamoroll tray, cinnamoroll sofa & kerokerokeroopi pins? Is 2 TBT per item okay? :>

Last edited:
2 mil is fine by me and omg tysm on the birthday shades! *-*

Just VM or PM me when you're good to go!

Back