• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[OFFLINE] I Can Help You For FREE! (Katie, Initiatives, Shops, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much! I'll look for your gate in just a few minutes, I'm delivering some items to a couple other people.

Okay, Hardcoresick! I'll add you now and open my gate. You can buy whatever you like from any of the shops on Main St. Just let me know when you're done shopping, and I'll send you home. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you haven't added me yet. Please let me know when you're ready to visit, and I'll open my gate for you.

Ohh and I forgot to ask, do you have a washing machine I could buy from you? Or would you let me know if it's ever in your shop? Thanks!

I can order a washing machine for you, nbkid. It will be several hours before it arrives in the mail. Will you be around later?

Hello! Katie just appeared in my town today :)

if you can, can you take her for me please? thanks so much!

Certainly, SpookyMemes! I'll open my gate for you now. Don't be surprised if she drops her ticket.

Last edited:
I'm coming over! I waited until you said it was ok so I didn't talk to her, so now I have to go and find her

Okay. You can use the megaphone to call for her to find her more easily, in case you didn't know.

Yep I'll be around later ^^ I'll keep checking back. Thank you!

Right, I thought she would. That's why I said not to be surprised. ^o^;>

Which washing machine do you want, nbkid? There's the washing machine, the washer/dryer, the automatic washer, and the deluxe washer.

Last edited:
Would love some fortune telling and maybe hanging out? Added you :)

Yes, are you ready to visit now, Hardcoresick?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't offer hanging out as a service, Layla, but you're more than welcome to visit my Main St. and see Katrina and shop.

Cool. I’m online now. Lemme know when I’m able to swing by and see Katrina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back