• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

Yeah he did saw the thread but maybe he didnt mind or forgot to post smthing I mean he did say that hes hella busy with stuff yanno lez say he didnt read everything sa

You know its either u me and toads were ol around or before the op's post

Op is sleeping around 3 to 5 in our time and prolly someone send action around that time :lemon:
Why are you hesitant on voting toadsworthy?

Since you claim that Dolby was OL 6 hours ago then he safe for now so its either u or toad but tbh im leaning towards Toads naw ill think of it by tomorrow morning and heard what they have to say about this

- - - Post Merge - - -

Terrorists iyot counter terrorist sa csgo

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL DONT GOOGLE TRANSLATE THAT

BUT YE THIS TIME IM SERIOUS

HOI HAHAHAHA ITS OKAY THEY DUNNO WHAT IT MEANS HAHAHA I HAVE MORE POTENTIAL THAN U DO FAROBAEEE

I actually have legitimate reasons as to why toads is scum:

1) Dolby was last online 6 hours ago. I posted my opinion on Evan a few hours after. Toads was recently online so he definitely saw that and pushed for that kill.

2) Toads was VIEWING the thread as soon as the night kill appeared. Yet he didn't respond to my question nor did he say anything in the thread at all. He's withholding anything that can be placed against him basically.

I mean if you dont wanna play seriously then by all means go ahead. It's satisfying enough for me if toads really ends up being SK whether town wins or not.

I literally just woke up. My phone was lastly on this thread and doesn't turn off so it does say I'm lurking like all the time. Also Kirby is a competent host and knows we would look at that things like when we he posts night kill and wouldn't do that.

I would appreciate you actually do analysis of posts and motives rather than basing it off of crap like that too, because it gets people into trouble all the time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My guess is last SK sent in last night and Kirby posted this morning so that it was less biased

- - - Post Merge - - -

jesus you both already voted? don't do that! you are going to let Dolby come in and maj really quick

you two were actually here at the time the kill was posted if we are going to play the frame game and then quick jumped to try to lynch me... that is super sketchy.

I implore you to unvote even if its just for a little bit, but don't let Dolby come in and win so easily! I am townie

you two were actually here at the time the kill was posted if we are going to play the frame game and then quick jumped to try to lynch me... that is super sketchy.

I implore you to unvote even if its just for a little bit, but don't let Dolby come in and win so easily! I am townie

first pargraph - aiming at me and waffles and considering it sketchy
second paragraph - trying to persuade us into thinking dolby is the sk

:thinking:

Hello I am here and not majing and actually have been here for a good 20 minutes

Whoever could that SK be?

Ok well my suspicions are Dolby #1 - for reasons look towards this post
Toadsworthy said:
so idk if I will be around for a lot of tomorrow because I have a conference but I want to say something before you all try to instant lynch me. With the Bianca thing, if I was a SK why would I go that far to make us mislynch one townie? Or why would I do such a risky move to try to get rid of the other SK and bring so much attention to myself? I feel like Dolby is glossing over these ideas of motives and relying on slips/stupid tells to give his actual reads some merit when clearly (look at his case on Chick which turned out to be wrong and how vehemently he told me I was wrong when I was spot on about chick) they don't have much to them as far as actual post analysis goes. Then he uses that to take out people he views as "threats" or people who aren't afraid to call him out on his BS. Look at BOTW mafia, he did similar things as TP in that game too.

I also find it strange that he isn't dead yet tbh, I think he kept me around thinking he could lead a lynch on me so easily. But for someone who prides themselves on really good analysis and is touted as one of the best players, its weird that he is basing his reads on such dumb newbie-meta in chick's case and not analyzing things like my motives in the bianca thing or why me as SK doing something like that on day 1 would be super stupid. I think he is being very calculated.

Farobi you would be my next case, mostly because you seem really impulsive and acting like you don't care when if you do look at the motives, you're actually really calculated. Example 1: trying to get this lynch on me this morning for absolute rubbish reasons. The detective thing raises red flags too, its like you are so desperate because you know its lylo that you will do whatever it takes to get me lynched so you can win.

ITYW seems the least likely to me, he has consistently acted indifferent to everything... so if he is SK I will give it to him for playing really well but I highly doubt it tbh

That leaves just farobi and dolby.

Toads, I'm at school with 5 APs and doing two sports. I'm gonna be doing worse in this game anyway

first pargraph - aiming at me and waffles and considering it sketchy
second paragraph - trying to persuade us into thinking dolby is the sk

:thinking:

you asked me who I think is SK? what am I supposed to do just lay down and let you lycnh me? there has to be some conversation.... or like in Paper mario mafia when no one decided to listen to the people they thought were suspicious and then town imploded on itself

Toads, I'm at school with 5 APs and doing two sports. I'm gonna be doing worse in this game anyway

I'm in clinicals daily, have research, three online classes, watching my 5 week old nephew at home while living with my sister, and at a conference that starts today and goes until saturday.... do not talk to me about busy

Ok, for reals Toads, you should know that the detective thing is a joke, and that isn't really something you should read into

you asked me who I think is SK? what am I supposed to do just lay down and let you lycnh me? there has to be some conversation.... or like in Paper mario mafia when no one decided to listen to the people they thought were suspicious and then town imploded on itself

i am gonna implode on myself if you arent dead by today :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I HAVE AN ECONOMICS TEST AND A REPORT TOMORROW IM ****POSTING

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, reminds me of back in Kingmaker

are u claiming sk??????

Ok, for reals Toads, you should know that the detective thing is a joke, and that isn't really something you should read into

yes but it seemed to work on waffles one way or the other... I refuse to let something like that kill me and make us lose

I seriously can't find any other explanation for Toads aggravating play BUT is there no lynch in this game? Because this is probably one of the few times it should be used

Back