• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have the same name as any villager?

My nickname Jae is I guess sorta close to the bird Jay. No villager shares my full name, though.

yes and yes lol

bunny=bunnie

i also have the same name as a villager

Last edited:
there's a squirrel villager called Kit, but he's only in the early games :(
i also go by Chris, which is Jingle's name in the German version according to google?? so almost, twice lmao

Well my name is Leah, which is a variant of Leigh, who is a peppy chicken, so I suppose so...? I'll have to get her in my town. :)

Edit: She's only in the early games. :/

Last edited:
My names Miles, so no, but the closest I have to sharing a name with a villager is that my middle name is Presley and there's a lion named Elvis, I bought his amiibo card for that reason B)

Luckily no one I dislike share any names with any villagers, no matter how ugly the villager looked.
Really the only association with someone I don't like is Leif because she really liked sloths, but I've started to separate them

Last edited:
Nope, but I do share a middle name with Gracie so that’s cool

Last edited:
my first names ozzy but the closest to that is ozzie the koala. he's alright. and my middle name is clyde so of course it's a horse, i really don't like him

No, but my nickname is Marty. I think thats also one of the new amiibo cubs :rolleyes:

Back