• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Perfect Pears

Laureline

Afk at Random
Bells
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Candy
Purple Candy
Famous Mushroom
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (551) +
Looking for:

2 basket of nine of perfect pears.

Just started a new town, so it's tbt only for these. Town is Lotus Mayor is Lily

Last edited:
I can get you the wetsuit and a majority of the fruit. What's your offer?

I can get you Chaise Lounge, all normal and island fruit. 2 Baskets of Perfect Apples, Cherries and Peaches.

Last edited:
Don't think my last post is visible since it still hasn't marked it as the most recent post.

MoogleKupo- how much would you like for all that?

Don't think my last post is visible since it still hasn't marked it as the most recent post.

MoogleKupo- how much would you like for all that?

Would you be okay with 20 TBT? I can easily go lower, I really don't mind :3
Edit: We can just do 10 TBT it's fruit I don't feel like having you pay that much for it.

Last edited:
Would you be okay with 20 TBT? I can easily go lower, I really don't mind :3
Edit: We can just do 10 TBT it's fruit I don't feel like having you pay that much for it.
Alrighty 10 tbt sounds good. Did you want me to pickup ?

I can get you the wetsuit and a basket of oranges if you still need?

Hi!

I can get you bubble wand, green glow wand, and as many baskets of nine of perfect pears, and oranges as you'd like (free of charge), if you still need it!

I do still need them. It's just two baskets of nine each for the perfect oranges and pears.

Sorry for delayed answer doing a bit of landscaping planning.

I do still need them. It's just two baskets of nine each for the perfect oranges and pears.

Sorry for delayed answer doing a bit of landscaping planning.

I'm sorry I'm replying even later – I forgot I posted here. I can get you them for whenever you're available!

Let me know what you need tomorrow and I'll try to get it for you. Seems like
tinycomet and y'all are going to trade, so I'm going to bed and hitting the hay.

Back