Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pinky
Feedback
99% (98) +
I believe I only need jack now.

Looking to give either tbt, in-game stuff, or art (check my pwyw shop).

Last edited:
Hi! I have Mint for sale for 125 tbt. Let me know if you're interested, please. :)

Edit: Actually, I'm interested in one of your red candy collectibles. How much tbt would you add onto that for Mint?

Last edited:
Hi! I have Mint for sale for 125 tbt. Let me know if you're interested, please. :)

Edit: Actually, I'm interested in one of your red candy collectibles. How much tbt would you add onto that for Mint?

Hey, I'm willing to do my 2016 red candy and 95tbt if that's okay?

Darn, I've been wanting to get rid of my Pave collectible for like a month and nobody wants it.

I'm too late .-.

Uh, excuse me, you are all mentioning villager names, what are you trading here? Sorry if this happens to be not right to post here, but I feel confused what's going on and what's being traded...and this seems to be the best place to get an answer on this thread... To not clog-up the thread, can somebody please tell me the answer in PM? I probably won't respond for awhile because irl stuff.

Uh, excuse me, you are all mentioning villager names, what are you trading here? Sorry if this happens to be not right to post here, but I feel confused what's going on and what's being traded...and this seems to be the best place to get an answer on this thread... To not clog-up the thread, can somebody please tell me the answer in PM? I probably won't respond for awhile because irl stuff.
The animal crossing character collectibles. Not the actual villagers, the collectible version of them. Look under my avatar, I have the pave, lief and mint collectibles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got lobo :)

What are you looking for in return? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back