• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Marshal [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozzybear

Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Feedback
100% (34) +
Hello! I'm in need of some quick TBT so I'll be selling some Marshals (that sounds kinda weird..) for 20 tbt each. I have his Amiibo card so I can take multiple orders on him, but the max I'll do for now is 5 due to my personal limits on time traveling.

~Quick Rules~
No running in my town.
No picking anything up off of the ground or shaking trees.
No speaking to my villagers.
I'm willing to do holds if you're waiting for a villager to move out.
Follow me to Marshal's home, and let me know when you've got him. I'll end the session there, so no need to go back to the train station.
I always leave feedback after trading so please do the same for me!

~Slots~
1. lulu112 (done!)
2. Mash (done!)
3. Hephsin-Latte (done!)
4. leenaby (done!)
5. WinterSadie (done!)

If you're interested, please comment on this thread and let me know when you can come pick him up.
Thank you! :)

Last edited:
I'm interested! I have 2 smug villagers living in my town at the moment though do you think that would make Marshall not able to move in?

I'm interested! I have 2 smug villagers living in my town at the moment though do you think that would make Marshall not able to move in?

Oh no, as long as you have less than 10 villagers Marshal will move in. :)
When can you come pick him up?

May I please grab a slot? Can't come over right now since I need to charge my ds, but I'll send you a vm when I'm able to if that's okay c:

[size=-1]Is the process the same as campground villagers moving in? I've never done this so yeah ;;[/size]

May I please grab a slot? Can't come over right now since I need to charge my ds, but I'll send you a vm when I'm able to if that's okay c:

[size=-1]Is the process the same as campground villagers moving in? I've never done this so yeah ;;[/size]

Yes, that's totally fine! Just lemme know when you can come get him. Just a warning tho, I may go afk for a while soon.

And yeah it should be! You come into my town, I'll lead you to his home, you go inside and chat with him, and he'll give you the option to invite him to your town. Just make sure you have 9 villagers or less so he has room to move in. :)

I'll put ya on the list now.

Hello! Can I have a slot for Marshal? I do want to VM/PM you though since I have a question though if that's okay! I'm pretty certain I have 8 villagers since I double checked and I had to reset my game and was devastated about losing him and my other dreamies so I would love to have him again! :)

Last edited:
Hello! Can I have a slot for Marshal? I do want to VM/PM you though since I have a question though if that's okay! I'm pretty certain I have 8 villagers since I double checked and I had to reset my game and was devastated about losing him and my other dreamies so I would love to have him again! :)

Of course! And yes that is totally fine!! :)
I shall put you on the list now.

Um...I actually don't know how to get TBT (or what they are) but I've been looking for marshal everywhere. Is there anyway you could help me to get a slot? I realise this is probably not somewhere to post this but I need help and usually when I make threads they get ignored...I'm sorry.

Um...I actually don't know how to get TBT (or what they are) but I've been looking for marshal everywhere. Is there anyway you could help me to get a slot? I realise this is probably not somewhere to post this but I need help and usually when I make threads they get ignored...I'm sorry.

Hello! Welcome to the forums. :) I will PM you in a few minutes!

@everyone else reading There is still 1 slot open! Get your Marshal while you can :)

Last edited:
Everyone has received their orders. I will close this thread for now but I'll open it up again sometime in the future. :)

Thanks to everyone who bought a marshmallow!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back