• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which "old" villager do you wish had been included in AC:NL?

vestas

Bells
Here you can find a list of every villager that has ever appeared throughout the whole series.

Personally, I really like Aziz, Elina, Huggy (cutest little thing I've ever seen) and Quetzal.

I feel like Meow and Bow would have been good additions! Especially for people with futuristic themed towns.

Personally I think Sunny is super cute also, but I'm biased towards frogs.

Kit would definitely be a dreamie of mine! Is he a squirrel...or is he a fox?! :3

IMG_0169.jpg

Quite a few of them, cause as someone said above; the more options, the better.

but.. these two girls most of all:
latest

latest

I mean.. just look at them. LOOK AT THEM. How/why did they not make it in??

meow, bow, woolio, dozer, cupcake, belle, carmen, champagne, carrot, huggy.

EDIT: also megumi, jubei, nobuo, pierre, pigleg, tarou, & yodel.

Last edited:
Megumi, Pierre, Woolio, Meow, Carmen & Kit. I would've liked to see them in ACNL :(

Here you can find a list of every villager that has ever appeared throughout the whole series.

Personally, I really like Aziz, Elina, Huggy (cutest little thing I've ever seen) and Quetzal.

I was really disappointed they didnt have Gruff (a green Ram with a cranky attitude) in the animal crossings after gamecube. But I found his amiibo card on ebay. Havent bought one yet but I will.

My other favorites were Tybalt (who came back in amiibo cards I think)

And Bob. They've always had Bob. I love Bob.

I really want Kit to come back! I was so disappointed when they didn't put him in the Welcome Amiibo update. :( He would definitely be a permanent resident of my town if he was in the game!

I'd also really like to see Aisle, Meow, Faith, Tarou, Fruity, Megumi, Lulu the anteater, Analogue, Patricia, and Cupcake back.

I'd love to have meow, bow, champ, and hambo in new leaf. They all look so cute/cool!

froggyb, Gruff is in this version of the game, he's in my town and my favorite villager. You could try to find someone willing to trade him if you don't want to buy the card.

I'm still mourning the loss of the fabulous Woolio.

Having him and Etoile in a town together will forever be my dream... ;3;

Back