⭐ ACNL Guide Master Thread ⭐

bump and added a website that helps make images softer for those that don't have photoshop. You're welcome :D

bump

I think I'm just gonna bump this every 2-3 weeks if no one else does.

Last edited:
Surprised to see this had died out! It's very useful, and I am wondering if there's anything else to add. So... Bump~

Surprised to see this had died out! It's very useful, and I am wondering if there's anything else to add. So... Bump~

maybe I'll try to add more bug and fish lists because just one isn't very accurate.

I will also move this to my Wordpress account, just because it won't die out. The link is here >> X

I haven't gone around with it, but if you'd like, PM or VM me any cool websites that other people would benefit from them. i will eventually add every website on here (plus some art tutorials and jazz) so don't worry about it staying the way it is forever.

Last edited:
in case you wanted a non-dying version of these guides, I've compiled them in my Wordpress blog here: X

Please don't bump this thread since I'm not updating this one anymore (the coding was getting overwhelming)

----------------

EDIT: Just found out that it is inaccessible to some people so I posted it in Tumblr

Last edited:
Back