• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Death by Design: An Animal Crossing Mafia [day2]

@Kallie thanks. I think he posts memes as both mafia and town though. I'll go read up a bit in MM just to be sure. He's hard to read so I can't say I know for sure he's acting like scum Evan right now. We don't need another mislynch. Also if he's truly cop then we're wasting our time lol.

@Fleshy, actually you're right. The wagon happened way too quickly way too late. I think you did your best and I shouldn't press it anymore.

idk if we have a doc but I hope they're protecting the right people.

what evan said:

he's not saying 'ok lynch me' he's saying, 'i understand what i've been doing is scummy and i see why people would' imo

i feel like i'm probably defending evan too much lol, i have doubts but idk i'm not feeling this whole situation in general

also hi i'm just out of work (it's 2am) i have work at 10am tomorrow so i'm going to sleep, i've skimmed the thread (LOL at evan thnx for saying i'm incoherent smh) i wish i had unlimited time to talk about the kallie situation but i'm so tired so i hope people understand so i will discuss matters tomorrow

he said 'I don't really care' which is actually worse lol. Even with the parenthesis bit at the end, I find it hard to believe a cop would say that. There are so many ways you could phrase it, but maybe that's just me. When I was being sussed as hell in Franchise Wars I fought till the end to keep my role hidden so I can't relate with this playstyle. I'd also like to mention that Trundle was also caught doing this in Steven Universe Mafia 2, and if it wasn't for Endless calling it we would have believe Trundle's blue claim. This is why I'm so wary this time around (I'm usually gullible otherwise).

I also believe someone who claims cop that literally said he was okay with being lynched earlier in the day.

I'm almost in awe of how gullible some of you guys were to that fish.

On an additional amusing note, if trundle was actually cop here, he'd have cussed all our heads off and presented it in bold, italicised letters.

he said 'I don't really care' which is actually worse lol. Even with the parenthesis bit at the end, I find it hard to believe a cop would say that. There are so many ways you could phrase it, but maybe that's just me. When I was being sussed as hell in Franchise Wars I fought till the end to keep my role hidden so I can't relate with this playstyle. I'd also like to mention that Trundle was also caught doing this in Steven Universe Mafia 2, and if it wasn't for Endless calling it we would have believe Trundle's blue claim. This is why I'm so wary this time around (I'm usually gullible otherwise).

well i def can't relate with him outing at all, i made that clear at the time. i'm mostly trying to be devil's advocate here for discussion value as obviously losing a cop would be a big deal and in mafia's interest to push a lynch on him

well i def can't relate with him outing at all, i made that clear at the time. i'm mostly trying to be devil's advocate here for discussion value as obviously losing a cop would be a big deal and in mafia's interest to push a lynch on him

I understand and I appreciate it. I'm just pointing out the problems I have with Evan's claim. I'm usually very trusting of claims but his claim was very similar to Trundle and I was nearly fooled the first time. I'd like to listen to what others think about this, and also what Evan has to say in Day 2. We shouldn't let him off just because he claimed is what I'm trying to achieve here.

Been catching up throughout the day, I will just say that I wrote that "I don't care" statement because I was sure people would jump on me for it. I always do when someone says they don't care about dying - that's either unhelpful town or maf WIFOM'ing usually. It was a part of my scum profile project and tbh I'm surprised y'all are just now really pressing it.

Secondly, I said that because I was trying to communicate that sussing me over chick was a completely understandable position.

With that being said, idk what else to contribute before night ends, except I am not gonna reveal who I investigated.

Also kallie, ouch bruh 2010 memes are the best. And I'm 20 FTR so :(

Been catching up throughout the day, I will just say that I wrote that "I don't care" statement because I was sure people would jump on me for it. I always do when someone says they don't care about dying - that's either unhelpful town or maf WIFOM'ing usually. It was a part of my scum profile project and tbh I'm surprised y'all are just now really pressing it.

Secondly, I said that because I was trying to communicate that sussing me over chick was a completely understandable position.

With that being said, idk what else to contribute before night ends, except I am not gonna reveal who I investigated.

enough with the "scum profile project" bs, if you are a cop start acting like it.... it doesn't help town to play that way

okay Evan, please do your best on Day 2 if you're really a cop. That's all I can think of that you can do to prove your alignment.

alright BOYOS

I should be posting this right before the thread is locked so here is an explanation for everything. I wrote this like 2 hours ago so ye. This post has just been sitting in another tab and waiting until 9:59 PM lmao

"Why are you suddenly ****posting with emotes and **** everywhere?"

Why of course, I'm acting true to my name. I am Doctor Shrunk, well..the doctor. I was just bluffing the whole time and taking a page out Nick's book. Why do you think I was pasting kawaii emotes? Not because I think they're cute, but Dr. Shrunk teaches emotions to the player. Duh!

So, when Evan first claimed and the masons did not counterclaim him for whatever reason, my original plan was to stay low and not protect Evan (I would assume mafia would assume there is a doctor protecting him , and protect either myself or Seroja/Fleshy this night)

I assumed at the time that Evan would be roleblocked, however, by night 2 I could protect him (hence why I did not plan to protect him night 1) and even if I died, he would be able to come back with an inspection. I hinted at this several times before we learned there were masons.

I even referenced the idea of a possible doctor name, "dr shrunk could be doctor i guess"

Of course, once I had learned Trundle was actually a mason, this idea went out the window.

So who did you protect this night anyway?

If I am not roleblocked, Fleshy should be alive. If I am roleblocked, then Fleshy is dead. I don't care if I die really, I highly doubt I will die tonight because mafia still has a chance to pin a lynch on me.

HOWEVER, if mafia put 2 kp on Fleshy then Fleshy will die and I cannot do anything about it. I can only protect one kill. But that means unless mafia has 5 ****ing players or something, they can only kill Fleshy and have to stack both their kills on Fleshy.

However I doubt this will happen because unless Mafia could deduct I was a doctor fast enough, they would had no reason to stack kills. Anyway.

Why did you even claim a blue?

At this point, I wanted to take no chances of being roleblocked. I wanted to put mafia on edge and not take a risk to do anything to me tonight, thus ensuring Fleshy will survive. I guess time will tell whether or not they believed my bluff.

On another note, I had already hinted for the entire night phase before a claim that there was probably another blue but everyone seemed to ignore that and think its just 2 masons + a cop.

Nope. I know I'm a doctor, I know there are 2 masons, ignoring the point that masons = cop, adding another powerful role such as a cop in this game is insanely unbalanced. The only way I am wrong is that mafia have some op ****.

However, Evan seemed to have already taken the route of "well i know im cop so kallie is lying and is scum because there's no way there's 4 blues" so now he can't back down with the same reason I will be using to lynch him.

Now, who do you think is really in this game? A doctor and 2 masons, or a cop and 2 masons? Which makes more sense?

I realize this sounds like the same thing Evan did at end of day 1 to save his ass, but I don't really care tbh.

Of course it worked to give him another day to live - hell, it even gave him a townlock.

But why would mafia claim cop?

Three reasons.

1)Mafia had a safeclaim that was given, and whatever dog Evan claimed that I forgot was listed so that means it would be safer to claim.

2)Lure a counter claim out, they were probably thinking that the real cop would not counterclaim until night 1 or day 2 to ensure they live to get an inspection, and then would CC evan. Either way, they would have steered a lynch on Chick and had Evan survive a day to keep their KP up.

3) This is my guess, but we do have a cop in this game - but a role cop. Role cops aren't always scum by the way, but mafia do sometimes have rolecops to help determine blues in the game. A mafia role cop is fully possible in this game.

Keep in mind that Evan roleclaimed an alignment cop, which is town, but does not tell whether someone is a godfather/roleblocker/etc. A role cop would tell if someone was godfather/doctor/etc whatever, but not alignment.

If I get lynched oh well, not much I can do. But I'm fairly certain that if Evan is a cop, he is not a town sided cop. If by some weird chance that Evan dies as a town cop, then idk what this game is tbh and yall can lynch me coz at that point I can predict there is no way I can dig myself out of this one. I'm going all in and banking on Evan being scum.

Who else do you suspect?

Once night actions are out I will have a better clue on analyzing, but for me I suspect Ness for his inactivity. The only thing he did this game so far was strongly townreading evan for...voting first? Idk who cares. Once Evan flips red, it will be a good thing to look back into Ness who wrote Evan off fairly early.

If there are 2 kills tonight, then we have 3 mafia. In that case, I would add Tom to watch out for, but also Mog. Zendel is also a ? to me, Seroja I no longer strongly townread.

Also have no idea on what to think of ITYW, before the masons were revealed I thought the blues were:

ITYW, me, Evan. 3 blues is fine. But now that we learn there are 2 masons, well idk what to think of ITYW's suddenly more serious demeanor for this game.

**if im alive and i dont post i probably passed out once the thread opened

***edit: I am considering there is a chance that there is a blue besides me and the masons, because roughly 2 masons = 1 cop. So, using that we have like 2 blues that really can do anything. It is possible to have a third blue (who is not a cop), like a vig or something. If we have a vig and they shoot me then YOLO.

****there is no serial killer

Night 1:

Chapter 3: Lights Out

It was not a typical Saturday night. All the townsfolk are having an impromptu town hall meeting to discuss what happened with the lynching of Mable.

“I told you she’s innocent!! My poor sister!! Have you no heart?”

Everyone around the room is apologetic and so sorry. They cannot bear to look at each other at this point.

“But….we still have work to do. The real killers are out there!.. Kill them , and you can avenge my sweet Mable…You must….”

BAM! Lights went out in the town hallway. A sudden swoosh was heard in the air and a THUD!.

Once the lights came back on again, a scream from one of the townsfolk erupted…

“AAAAAAAAARGHH!! Willow!! Willow!! Noooooo!!!!”

Poor Willow (Mogyay) is seen lying on the floor with an arrow to her chest, blood soaking her iconic clothing.

Outside the town hall, mafia can be seen talking on the phone. “Yes, it is done….Oh how was it?
It was the perfect shade of red on her.”

Meanwhile….

Ankha (Sej) is trying to summon through her crystal ball on who could the suspects be for the death of poor Rable…She has been trying for days to summon the Gods.

The crystal ball suddenly became cloudy and a revelation was shown to Ankha.

“No. No. I got to get out of here!”

As soon as she let her house, the sky becomes even more grim and darker. Another lightning suddenly struck hitting her in the process. And another lighting struck her house.

As the flames consume Ankha’s house, the crystal ball shows a vision .. A vision of a house burning. Ankha’s house.

*********************************************************************************

Roles of Mogyay and Sej:

MOGYAY:

Willow-townie,You are a townie, you only have your voice and your vote as your weapons. Wincon: you win when all mafia are eliminated

SEJ:

Ankha- townie, You are a townie, you only have your voice and your vote as your weapons. Wincon: you win when all mafia are eliminated

You have 48 hours till day 2 ends.

Last edited:
NOOOOOOOOO

GG MAFS WE AT LYLO NOW, 2kp confirms 3 maf team, unless we lynch right here we're done for.

Kallie, nice play. But I will tell you that you’re wrong about me.

I have totally given up my whole scum point routine. The only reason I referenced it again was because you guys decided to relitigate some aspects BEFORE I stopped doing my scum stuff. I fully realize my strategy got out of hand and ultimately served to confuse rather than help town. My selfish act of self-preservation was unnecessary. And for that I am sorry. I should have just played as my normal townie self and hoped maf wouldn’t pick me off.

The reason I have acted confident and smug about my cop-ness is because y’all seem incredibly trusting of cop claims on here. Maybe I came in to TBT mafia at a weird time, and it sounds like counterclaims used to be a big deal in the past (and I have played a lot of epicmafia years ago where counterclaims happen pretty much every game), but in the last few games I’ve played/seen on here, y’all have been willing to go along with almost any blue claim. In retrospect, that’s probably because of mass claim ****storms rather than TBT being friendly to blue claims, but that’s why I thought I could save my ass and get on your good side once my explanation was out.

BUT what’s past is past, and I’m ready to turn over a new leaf. (no pun intended) Enough about me and my stupid d1 play, time for a (hopefully good) day 2

btw, I wrote this up while waiting for results lol. Kirby hasn't sent me my investigate result so *shrug*

Kallie, nice play. But I will tell you that you’re wrong about me.

I have totally given up my whole scum point routine. The only reason I referenced it again was because you guys decided to relitigate some aspects BEFORE I stopped doing my scum stuff. I fully realize my strategy got out of hand and ultimately served to confuse rather than help town. My selfish act of self-preservation was unnecessary. And for that I am sorry. I should have just played as my normal townie self and hoped maf wouldn’t pick me off.

The reason I have acted confident and smug about my cop-ness is because y’all seem incredibly trusting of cop claims on here. Maybe I came in to TBT mafia at a weird time, and it sounds like counterclaims used to be a big deal in the past (and I have played a lot of epicmafia years ago where counterclaims happen pretty much every game), but in the last few games I’ve played/seen on here, y’all have been willing to go along with almost any blue claim. In retrospect, that’s probably because of mass claim ****storms rather than TBT being friendly to blue claims, but that’s why I thought I could save my ass and get on your good side once my explanation was out.

BUT what’s past is past, and I’m ready to turn over a new leaf. (no pun intended) Enough about me and my stupid d1 play, time for a (hopefully good) day 2

btw, I wrote this up while waiting for results lol. Kirby hasn't sent me my investigate result so *shrug*

so youre scum?

so youre scum?

there's no way you read all of that in a minute after I posted it. lmao. No I'm not. Kill me if you want to. But I suggest we actually try to do process of elimination and do actual reads, and I'd suggest you get over yourself and your hyperobsession with me pronto so we can actually do legit scumhunting.

Back