• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling clearing space!!

davekats

bees??
Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
i have so many things that i really don't need and really want to clear up some space so i don't have items lying all around my town :')

you can buy anything off the list for the igb price!

Last edited:
May i get gelato umbrella, lawn chair, pile of leaves, potty, and vilot screen

Can I have the Captain's Monitor, Patchwork Sofa, Squid Chair, Stag Beetle Chair? And I can give you 2 baskets of peaches if you want!

Last edited:
Can I have the Captain's Monitor, Patchwork Sofa, Squid Chair, Stag Beetle Chair? And I can give you 2 baskets of peaches if you want!

that works! i think with peaches it leaves about 2k so theres that. opening my gates now :)

EDIT: WHOOPS forgot to find all the stuff! i'll open my gates in a minute or two, haha.

edit again: OK NOW IM OPEN :u

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get dessert case ?2?

i only have one on hand, if that's alright.

Last edited:
that works! i think with peaches it leaves about 2k so theres that. opening my gates now :)

EDIT: WHOOPS forgot to find all the stuff! i'll open my gates in a minute or two, haha.

edit again: OK NOW IM OPEN :u

- - - Post Merge - - -

i only have one on hand, if that's alright.

Hi, sorry for late reply, I added you and am available right now if you are!

I would like the bucket, drip pail, exhibit-room floor and telescope please!

Could I get the boxing barricade for 1 peach and the lovely lamp for 1600 igb?

Back