• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Birthday wish

sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
I heard the rumours on how you mention your birthday wish and it will be stuck with your villagers mentioning it again and again, but how long will it last? Until you have your next birthday wish? Did all villagers mention it or only the villagers that attend to your birthday party?

Until your next birthday they will ask - they asked me up until 2 weeks before my birthday lol

Choose your birthday wisely! Lol :blush:

Mine was "Move out Renee" and she's STILL here, my animals remind me of it every single day basically.

They remind you until your next birthday, and all of your villagers know. Even if everyone who lived in your town during your birthday moved out, your new villagers will still know your wish and will bring it up.

They remind you until the next birthday you play. I wished 2 years ago for Peggy to move. She left soon after. I stopped playing and missed my birthday in 2016 and 2017. Looks like they'll continue until May of 2018.

Last edited:
I remember when I wished for things which I wanted in real life. eg a dog, which i still don't have yet. :(

I miss my birthday each year, but I give my side villagers fake birthdays so one time I accidentally log on during one of my mule's birthday. I had never done a birthday before so I wish for... ehem... a bigger wiener, cause it was a boy character and I had a good laugh but I DIDN'T KNOW THEY GO AROUND TELLING EVERY ONE! So on my mayor character they'd go up and say "hey I heard so and so wished for a bigger wiener, let's all help to make it happen!" or something on those lines and I die inside a little every time.

Back