• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Gracie is wasting my time..

CrumbyTheNarwhal

Bells
Switch
1012-4577-4526
Hey!
(I've gone blank, have I posted this before? I can't remember..)
I've had T&T emporium on my second save file for about a week now, and Gracie is only selling her 'Gracie' series of items. Is there a certain way to get her to put other furniture in her store, Is it random? Or is it just within a matter of time before she'll actually put something different?
I'm really confused, so If someone can let me know that'd be great.. (I'm fed up of buying Gracie items, trying to make a difference..) XD

Thanks in advance x :)

Gracie items are seasonal. So each season you'll get a specific set, like the sweets set, princess set, etc. If you want to shop for other Gracie items your best bet is to go to another player's town in another season :>

She sells her different furniture series in each season, with sales at the end of the season.

Winter-Gorgeous Series
Spring-Princess Series
Summer-Gracie Series
Fall-Sweets Series
Card Series: Sales

Looks like we were both answering at the same time, dizzybone! :D

Last edited:
You could always TT to different months and then TT back, but then you risk losing a villager and creating a lot of weeds in your town..

Back