• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I drew something I think looks cool.

well I could go 400 tbt or 300 I don't want to see greedy, but whatever is good. I wouldn't want to take a week, I'm going on vacation in 2 days and I'm the type of person who'd rather get it done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah that's 3 commissions so far so I'll get all these done in 2 days (I have no life ayy)

also PM me what kind of characters and if you want a bust (easier and quicker to complete), half body or full body.

Would you mind coloring and doing the sketch you did, and then a seperate full body, for 400? :3

I could, I just hope I'll have time thats all, my style is still in its experimental stage and since I'm going on a 4-5 day vacation this week starting monday (mondaayss)I hope I'll have enough time to do this and the other ones that people asked for, I might have to cut corners to fill these, but I'll still do them
the bust might take 3-4 hours
full body can take 6 hours

I could, I just hope I'll have time thats all, my style is still in its experimental stage and since I'm going on a 4-5 day vacation this week starting monday (mondaayss)I hope I'll have enough time to do this and the other ones that people asked for, I might have to cut corners to fill these, but I'll still do them
the bust might take 3-4 hours
full body can take 6 hours
Don't worry! If you need to, you can do that bust, and then do the full body next week? Idm waiting as long as it happens ^_^ And sorry, maybe I should've PMd you with the request, I didn't mean to turn your thread into an art shop D:

Btw, with the full body, make her extra cheerful since we already got regular expression with the bust :3 a bit of a sweet innocent look?

Anyway thank you and sorry!

also hallebean I have been considering taking your commission after my vacation so I don't get too burnt out by drawing, I'm not to used to commissions yet and I am a very stressed person, so I hope you'll understand

- - - Post Merge - - -

nooo dont be sorry, If I have time I'll do it, no worries!

also hallebean I have been considering taking your commission after my vacation so I don't get too burnt out by drawing, I'm not to used to commissions yet and I am a very stressed person, so I hope you'll understand

That is completely fine! I don't want you to get stressed out so if it's too much trouble you don't even have to do it! ^^; you can PM me about details whenever you need to. :)

aaaaa so prettyyyyyy if you do end up opening a shop please hmu!!! or if you were looking for another commission after those... i would really love one xD

Are still accepting requests I love your art also how are you at human stuff and alien stuff?

Thanks

I could do more requests after my vacation, which will be on monday till friday, I'm considering but my style is very complex and takes a long time and also how obsessed I am with making my drawings just right

Back