I drew something I think looks cool.

well I could go 400 tbt or 300 I don't want to see greedy, but whatever is good. I wouldn't want to take a week, I'm going on vacation in 2 days and I'm the type of person who'd rather get it done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yeah that's 3 commissions so far so I'll get all these done in 2 days (I have no life ayy)

also PM me what kind of characters and if you want a bust (easier and quicker to complete), half body or full body.

Would you mind coloring and doing the sketch you did, and then a seperate full body, for 400? :3

I could, I just hope I'll have time thats all, my style is still in its experimental stage and since I'm going on a 4-5 day vacation this week starting monday (mondaayss)I hope I'll have enough time to do this and the other ones that people asked for, I might have to cut corners to fill these, but I'll still do them
the bust might take 3-4 hours
full body can take 6 hours

I could, I just hope I'll have time thats all, my style is still in its experimental stage and since I'm going on a 4-5 day vacation this week starting monday (mondaayss)I hope I'll have enough time to do this and the other ones that people asked for, I might have to cut corners to fill these, but I'll still do them
the bust might take 3-4 hours
full body can take 6 hours
Don't worry! If you need to, you can do that bust, and then do the full body next week? Idm waiting as long as it happens ^_^ And sorry, maybe I should've PMd you with the request, I didn't mean to turn your thread into an art shop D:

Btw, with the full body, make her extra cheerful since we already got regular expression with the bust :3 a bit of a sweet innocent look?

Anyway thank you and sorry!

also hallebean I have been considering taking your commission after my vacation so I don't get too burnt out by drawing, I'm not to used to commissions yet and I am a very stressed person, so I hope you'll understand

- - - Post Merge - - -

nooo dont be sorry, If I have time I'll do it, no worries!

also hallebean I have been considering taking your commission after my vacation so I don't get too burnt out by drawing, I'm not to used to commissions yet and I am a very stressed person, so I hope you'll understand

That is completely fine! I don't want you to get stressed out so if it's too much trouble you don't even have to do it! ^^; you can PM me about details whenever you need to. :)

aaaaa so prettyyyyyy if you do end up opening a shop please hmu!!! or if you were looking for another commission after those... i would really love one xD

Are still accepting requests I love your art also how are you at human stuff and alien stuff?

Thanks

I could do more requests after my vacation, which will be on monday till friday, I'm considering but my style is very complex and takes a long time and also how obsessed I am with making my drawings just right

Back