• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hi

mondaayss

moon baby
Bells
New Horizons Token
hey I'm new here, I've been playing this game since 2013 but I haven't really got anyone to talk about it much with me or even be interested, I have reset my town once in 2015 so I got a fresh start but I'm just here to say hi and thanks for having a community for one of my favorite games.

welcome to the forum!! v glad you decided to join :blush: people here are really nice and it's a really great community to get hard-to-find items and certain villagers! hope you stay for a while :)

thanks! and I hope I will get more enjoyment being here and hanging out rather than playing alone!

Hi and welcome to The Bell Tree. There's heaps of friendly and helpful people on here, as well as a few discord chats. Hopefully you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the forums! You will probably see me everywhere (I usually post this every single time) But I am extremely friendly and rather talkative in the forums (But I'm a true lurker in real life) I hope we get to know each other! (This forums is the best!)

Back