• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Genuine/Real Art!

Oh I see, I've never bought art before and since I discovered they sold for so little at re-tail I assumed that they weren't all that important lol. I can do 16 tbt.
OK .. that's good, thanks ... I have them laid out right at my gate ... it is fireworks right now in MoonSong :rolleyes:
I will open the gate for you
❤️

I have gallant statue, flowery painting and jolly painting, if you are interested in any of them,they are all genuine. In terms of payment, if you have any welcome amiibo rv i could visit that would be cool if not i guess maybe 2 tbt for each is more than fair!

I have gallant statue, flowery painting and jolly painting, if you are interested in any of them,they are all genuine. In terms of payment, if you have any welcome amiibo rv i could visit that would be cool if not i guess maybe 2 tbt for each is more than fair!

Hey sorry, unfortunately I don't have any WA amiibo RV's but I can do the price of 2 tbt per painting/statue!

Back