• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ever get chased by your villagers?

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
I usually play with the volume off because I'm watching anime while playing so I don't hear pings. So I was running around my town and I see Leonardo chasing after me. LOL I didn't know he pinged me until he stopped and started doing that dance villager do to get your attention. Again, I don't know when villagers Ping me unless i either see them ping me or they proceed to chase after me. Only to realize...........they want a piece of funiture. If you are going to chase me all over town, at least suggest a fairy tale bridge or a clock or something. -_-

Lol I kind of like it when they run after you because it's always like they REALLY need to talk to you and then they'll just show you some stupid letter or something, idk I guess I just enjoy it because they're being kind of ridiculous but it's also p cute as well imo haha :)

Yeah. Last time it happend Epona chased me around urgently to ask me what color of the rainbow I would be...

Not "chasing" per se, but Villagers sometime will legit follow me around all around town like they can teleport or something. Like, I would go out of my house and Lionel will be standing there, run over to Re-Tail on the other side of town, walk out of Re-Tail and Lionel will be standing in front of the pond at Re-Tail. It's kinda weird how Villagers can sometimes "teleport" like that.

I had Coach follow me around before on a previous file. It was so creepy!

godG8cD - Imgur.jpg
Yup.Jambette is relentless.

Yes but they tend to get caught in bushes, trees, houses, rocks or other villagers.

Back