• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers won't ping to move...

Mink777

Bells
This is why I can never stick to this game. The villagers NEVER ping to move out. Someone did 8 days ago, but I didn't want them to leave. So now, I have to wait for another villager to ping, and 10 days for them to move out. I can see why people time travel. This is ridiculous. Adding additional days for villagers to move out was a BAD move.

Yea someone will want to move out every 3-4 days and then it takes a few days for them to move. Plus if you agree with them, they might change their mind to screw you over :(

Yea someone will want to move out every 3-4 days and then it takes a few days for them to move. Plus if you agree with them, they might change their mind to screw you over :(

What!?! In my last village my villagers moved out probably once a month

Back