• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

// lunatepic's art dump // (updated w art summaries)

wippp
vvvvv_by_lunallumi-dc4t68s.png

and samoyed doodles!! I don't really know how to draw dogs but drawing fluff is fun LOL
floof_by_lunallumi-dc4t67n.png

Last edited:
WOW it's been like 5000 years hi

im sooo jealous of your colouring omg
also that perspective is real good
THANK YOU! i'm lowkey insecure about my colouring bc it's so damn messy heh :,))

more tbt comms for antonio - thanks for commissioning me again man!
wsddskd___by_lunallumi-dc4y782.png

oomph__by_lunallumi-dc6a76p.png

and some gaia requests!! I legit thought this site was dead but apparently the art community is?? really active and a good place to sell stuff soooo
ALSO I LEARNED THAT SPARKLES MAKE EVERYTHING 1000X BETTER
ooffff__by_lunallumi-dc6u1tb.png

fsdfs___by_lunallumi-dc6gqhr.png

sfsfs_by_lunallumi-dc6cqu3.png

sdadfs__by_lunallumi-dc6gpbl.png

werqwe__by_lunallumi-dc6gp9e.png

So many sparkles! Lol, I like to do that too, sometimes. c; Your recent pieces look really great. I love the poses!

aaaaaahhh when will you stop being amazing (= never)
I love your new pieces!!! the sparkles do make everything even better *_______*
ps I read tbt comissions...do you still take them? *hides away*

Your art is utterly amazing, the soft coloring and everything just looks so good. :blush: Also the samoyed doodles are extra adorable.

THANK YOU! i'm lowkey insecure about my colouring bc it's so damn messy heh :,))

and some gaia requests!! I legit thought this site was dead but apparently the art community is?? really active and a good place to sell stuff soooo

i barely come here anymore but omg these are great!!!! your colouring is so nice aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

also ngl ive always been tempted by joining gaia just for the art community but im always super intimidated by new siites and id never know how to start OTL

omfg these look so awesome , i love them :") <3

oh weow i just realized we use the same tablet & program!!

im gonna be redrawing ur oc soon ;) much better than last time

WOAHHH WHAT ?? YOU'RE JUST 14 YEARS OLD ???? heckin heck wow you're so talented!! i really love your style and coloring!! even the palettes that you use are amazing omg just w o w im in love ( ; A ; )

I'm honestly so jealous that I can't draw anything close to what you can but I'm so incredibly happy that your art exists and it's blessing this word. ☆☆☆☆☆
Could you let me know if you ever start taking requests? :')

sparkles make everything 100x better yes lmao!
beautiful art as always!
So many sparkles! Lol, I like to do that too, sometimes. c; Your recent pieces look really great. I love the poses!
Your art is utterly amazing, the soft coloring and everything just looks so good. :blush: Also the samoyed doodles are extra adorable.
oh my gosh your art is just amazing as always! im loving the sparkles!! c:
omfg these look so awesome , i love them :") <3
WOAHHH WHAT ?? YOU'RE JUST 14 YEARS OLD ???? heckin heck wow you're so talented!! i really love your style and coloring!! even the palettes that you use are amazing omg just w o w im in love ( ; A ; )
WHEEZES oh my god you're all so nice... I haven't been posting on this site too much recently and feel kinda bad for responding so late, but I genuinely appreciate all of your comments!! they really make my day, thank you ^^

aaaaaahhh when will you stop being amazing (= never)
I love your new pieces!!! the sparkles do make everything even better *_______*
ps I read tbt comissions...do you still take them? *hides away*
hahaha thank you!! and yeah, I am -- if you're still interested you can vm me :blush:

i barely come here anymore but omg these are great!!!! your colouring is so nice aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

also ngl ive always been tempted by joining gaia just for the art community but im always super intimidated by new siites and id never know how to start OTL
gahaha same and honestly the layout is kinda super clunky and hard to get used to but! the art community is super nice and welcoming, I'd def recommend

oh weow i just realized we use the same tablet & program!!

im gonna be redrawing ur oc soon ;) much better than last time
duude thanks again for drawing her!! as soon as I get more photo paper I'll be printing it out ;o)

I'm honestly so jealous that I can't draw anything close to what you can but I'm so incredibly happy that your art exists and it's blessing this word. ☆☆☆☆☆
Could you let me know if you ever start taking requests? :')
this is so sweet, thank you?? and if you wouldn't mind waiting a while, if you're still interested you can vm me!

anyyyway - some requests and gift art :3c
aaaaaaa_by_lunallumi-dc8kce1.png

hime_crossing__by_lunallumi-dc8kch4.png

clambay__by_lunallumi-dc8kcg0.png

I will never get over how BEAUTIFUL your art is!I don't mind waiting for months so I'll make sure to message You hahah

kshksh i came here just to see your art again wow im so jealous
i realised how many times ive said im jealous of your art LMAO

Last edited:
Hey! I just wanted to say your art is amazing! I love the shading and coloring you did on your Animal Crossing art!

kshksh i came here just to see your art again wow im so jealous
i realised how many times ive said im jealous of your art LMAO
hsnhdjsjsj noooooo omg don't be jealous!! I love your art dude you should be more proud of it

Hey! I just wanted to say your art is amazing! I love the shading and coloring you did on
your Animal Crossing art!
thank you!! :D drawing animal crossing fanart always heals my soul a little

anyyyway I swear this thread isn't dead... I'll post some actual art soon!!

Back