applebean

very best mayor
Bells
Yellow Pansy
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
HNI_0042.JPG

HNI_0044.JPG

I can't play this game seriously. If I designed his house I'd make it look bad on purpose because I don't like him. You did a great job though if you designed that (dunno if u get to design his house. Didn't play the game long enough to do so)

Whoa. You did a great job!! I love tbe exterior! The bushes make such nice walls and makes the space look organized but not cluttered. Nice work!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't play this game seriously. If I designed his house I'd make it look bad on purpose because I don't like him. You did a great job though if you designed that (dunno if u get to design his house. Didn't play the game long enough to do so)

You need his amiibo card to design a house for him. That goes for all NPCs in general.

Whoa. You did a great job!! I love tbe exterior! The bushes make such nice walls and makes the space look organized but not cluttered. Nice work!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You need his amiibo card to design a house for him. That goes for all NPCs in general.

Haha that's how much I don't play the game. Didn't know how it all worked. But cool!

You did a great job! Very nice! I have the Tom Nook Amiibo figure. I'm not sure if it works the same way as the card or not. I should probably try it soon.

You did a great job! Very nice! I have the Tom Nook Amiibo figure. I'm not sure if it works the same way as the card or not. I should probably try it soon.

Tested using a digby figure, and the figures work the same way as the cards for this one

I like that exterior! The bushes do make nice walls, as said above. Looks very fancy

Very nice! I have his card, but I haven't scanned it in yet. No pressure in decorating the boss' house, right? ;)

I love it, it's so fitting for him :) I always suspected that Tom Nook was a golfer :p I need to get his amiibo card.

I think when I made his it was just stacks of money everywhere. XD This is really nice though!

Back