• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Streetpass item?

TangyHeart

Bells
What's your favorite item you've gotten from streetpass so far?

Mine is the green pinwheel, but I look forward to getting beans and the tweeter.. Mostly beans though.. And the ice cream but.. Beans...

Last edited:
I've gotten all of them and too many duplicates. I like free things but now my closest is full of street pass doodads.

I like the ice creams and bubbles. The beans are from Harvey.

I can't decide whether I like the swirl ice cream or balloons more... the ice cream is super cute but it's consumable and feels awkward to just carry around. Balloons are the second best because they seem more natural to carry around but I don't like how they clip through things sometimes

Mint ice cream! :D I also like the good luck roll, even though I don't eat sushi IRL.
My mom's favorite is the tweeter. It makes her laugh every time.

Does he sell them, or were they always from him? I'm confused now :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've gotten all of them and too many duplicates. I like free things but now my closest is full of street pass doodads.

I like the ice creams and bubbles. The beans are from Harvey.

Sorry forgot to quote you X3 (we're they always from Harvey, or does he sell them? I am now confuzzled...)

Does he sell them, or were they always from him? I'm confused now :3

The beans used to just be a Japan-only item, but now you can get them from Harvey at his campsite. If you visit and notice him feeding the birds, just talk to him (using the "Heya, Harv!" option) over and over until he gives you some beans. :)

Last edited:
i really like the ice creams, but i haven't actually gotten them yet haha, so from what i HAVE gotten from streetpass, i love my bunny ballons and my bubbles ;;

The beans used to just be a Japan-only item, but now you can get them from Harvey at his campsite. If you visit and notice him feeding the birds, just talk to him (using the "Heya, Harv!" option) over and over until he gives you some beans. :)

Ok thank you! That's helpful!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just got bubbles XD now my new favorite

Back