• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers That Look Related/Like Couples?

I didn't read all the way through so some of these might have been said but:

Molly and Drake could be siblings

Dora and Samson could be siblings

Pango looks like Cyrano's daughter or sister

Bianca and Rold could be siblings

Groucho could be Poncho's dad

Why do i always get the feeling that Dobie is Fang, Whitney, and Skye's grandpa?

I like to think that Monty and Shari are cousins, considering the fur.

Bob and Moe are brothers? They have the same favorite song and pretty much the same furniture in new leaf.

The Maddie and Bea thing is interesting because they both permanent residents on my island. They do look similar.

Fun fact: Ike and Poko are father and son! According to Nookipedia (and Ike's e-reader card), that is. Too bad Ike never came back from wa; neither did Poko from dnme+. :/

Ive heard a few things about canon siblings but not actual couples yet. I do ship some of my villagers though! Although recently Broffina has told me that Joey and Nibbles would be a cute couple. I was honestly so surprised by that dialogue since it's the first time I've heard of it !!

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned Knox and Sterling yet. When I got happy home paradise they were the first pair that I moved in to a house together. I made it an armory/ sword training room. I love the way they look together and I like to think that Sterling is a serious type like Sam Eagle from The Muppets, and Knox is always cracking Knock knock jokes, that sterling finds funny but doesn't want to laugh at.

Tia and Chai could definitely be sisters.

And I’ve always seen Marshal and Flurry as a couple. At least, with my past town. They were always together and talking.

Tom and Moe are brothers on my side islsnd, they just look so similar, but slightly off too. Both are blue cats with big yellow eyes and similar white markings. Only real difference is the different faces and Moe has stripes. Even their catch phraises are similar:

Tom: Meowza
Moe: Meyawn

Just seems like something is hinted there

-
I have so many of my own cannon pairings for my own two islands.

Sheldon and Flip are the villagers that I ship on my island. I made a roommate house in Happy Home Paradise and they get along very well. They are brothers from different mothers.

There are a quite a LOT of villagers that look like family members to me:

Stu and Norma remind me of an old married couple, I have them together in my second New Leaf town.
Stu comments on how ticklish Norma's feet are.

Patty and Naomi look like sisters to me, I see them as Stu and Norma's two grown daughters.

I head cannon that Coach and Angus are twin brothers, and Angus was born sometime after midnight, hence that their birthdays are literally one day apart. I also see them as Naomi's two grown sons.

I also head cannon that Patty has four children: Vic is the oldest, T-Bone is the second child, Tipper is the middle child, and also, only daughter, and Rodeo is the youngest.

Bessie from Population Growing looks like she could be Stu's twin sister.

Oxford and Petunia, also from Population Growing, look like they could be Norma's siblings.

I like the idea of Marlo and Flurry being married. She's his cutie pie wife he'd do anything for and he's quit the mob boss/gangster life to settle down with his honey.

Back