• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nastiest thing you ever done?

I drank lemonade extract because I was young and didn’t read the entire bottle, so I saw “lemonade” and chugged it. It was disgusting and lemonade hasn’t tasted the same ever since. :(

Lmao I am super pleased that this thread has resurfaced, I've had a blast reading all this nastiness 🤣

As for me... I'm having a hard time thinking of SFW things to post...
But I have puked a lot in my day, and one time I threw up so much in the sink (couldn't make it to the toilet) that I clogged the sink. I scooped all the puke out of the sink into a Ziploc bag and just threw out the bag of puke. The bag itself was definitely nasty and it was gallon size and mostly full.

When I was sick the one time at a friend's house, I sat on the toilet having full blast diarrhea while puking at the same time. That felt pretty gross but at least I didn't let it all go in my pants.

I used to work as a direct support professional. Cleaning up clients who sometimes played with their own poo was sometimes a thing. :poop::eek:

my neighbors convinced me to stick my foot in dog poop when i was 7 years old because "britney spears did it every morning" 🤷🏻‍♀️
my mom was livid lmaoooo

Omfg I literally laughed out loud at this 🤣
Also I don't know why, but Britney Spears stepping in dog poop every morning sounds vaguely familiar??? I wonder if this was some strange rumor that circulated around haha!

my neighbors convinced me to stick my foot in dog poop when i was 7 years old because "britney spears did it every morning" 🤷🏻‍♀️
my mom was livid lmaoooo
this is the greatest post I've ever read

I don't do a lot of gross stuff but one thing I have to do on a fairly regular basis is pick up my dogs poop with a little baggy cause I live on campus and can't just leave it on school grounds. doesn't sound too bad except my dog is a 78lb golden retriever so he poops mountains lmao

this restaurant me and my mom used to go to was really nice until one day (after a while of going there too) their food just suddenly started making me sick anytime i ate it, for whatever reason. like throw up sick.

the first couple times we thought it was just me, as i have a weak stomach and get queasy easy. maybe the car ride there made me queasy or the ride back as i had gotten sick when we got back home the first couple times and they were the standard sort of barf.

so we went back to eat there again and i had just half of a hotdog and started feeling sick. went to the bathroom....and threw up everywhere. i mean projectile vomited all over the toilet (that i tried to aim for). i felt so bad because i was so sick that my mom had to clean it up for me D: but she finally admitted, "ok maybe it's not just you...". xD haven't been back there in a couple of years now.

Lmao I am super pleased that this thread has resurfaced, I've had a blast reading all this nastiness 🤣

As for me... I'm having a hard time thinking of SFW things to post...
But I have puked a lot in my day, and one time I threw up so much in the sink (couldn't make it to the toilet) that I clogged the sink. I scooped all the puke out of the sink into a Ziploc bag and just threw out the bag of puke. The bag itself was definitely nasty and it was gallon size and mostly full.

I also puked in the sink as a kid then puked in the toilet. I too apparently couldn't make it to the toilet first try. I don't know why I was so sick, no one else in the house got that sick at the time so🤷‍♀️

The grossest thing I can think of was ****ing myself a little bit in my sleep. In my defense, I had diarrhea and didn't know it till I woke up.

this restaurant me and my mom used to go to was really nice until one day (after a while of going there too) their food just suddenly started making me sick anytime i ate it, for whatever reason. like throw up sick.

the first couple times we thought it was just me, as i have a weak stomach and get queasy easy. maybe the car ride there made me queasy or the ride back as i had gotten sick when we got back home the first couple times and they were the standard sort of barf.

so we went back to eat there again and i had just half of a hotdog and started feeling sick. went to the bathroom....and threw up everywhere. i mean projectile vomited all over the toilet (that i tried to aim for). i felt so bad because i was so sick that my mom had to clean it up for me D: but she finally admitted, "ok maybe it's not just you...". xD haven't been back there in a couple of years now.

Where did you eat?

this is the greatest post I've ever read

I don't do a lot of gross stuff but one thing I have to do on a fairly regular basis is pick up my dogs poop with a little baggy cause I live on campus and can't just leave it on school grounds. doesn't sound too bad except my dog is a 78lb golden retriever so he poops mountains lmao

Dunno if you can relate to this...but I can only pick up my own animals crap without gagging (I assume it's the same with babies for some people), but yeah one morning I went to leave for work and noticed a HUGE dump on my front lawn (my dogs at the time were terriers, so the usual was medium/small poops). This was like Great Dane sized logs, and while I'm cleaning it up I'm gagging so bad my eyes are full of tears because I'm just thinking 'this feels like I'm cleaning up human poop' (no dog ever came forward and confessed to the crime, so it's quite possible I was...)

I was in a girl scout camp somewhere with no plumbing. Had to do my necessities crouching down in the grass, everyone there had to, really. Nothing crazy about that in itself but only when we were leaving I noticed the camping spot was next to an area kids played in. Granted it was really the adults' responsibility to have checked that before but I did feel pretty disgusted imagining all the local kids playing in the middle of seventeen people and three days worth of, uh, that stuff. Probably enough of it there to fertilize a football field lmao

The worst one that comes to my mind happened a couple of years ago, it was late one night and my oldest brother was driving me home from a friends house. I was feeling pretty awful and nauseous and when it got to much I told him to pull over, so he stopped at the side of the road and I opened the door and was horribly sick - didn't even get out the car, I just leant my head out of the door and threw up, it was horrible. At the time I hadn't really taken note of where exactly it was that I'd thrown up, I was just relieved that no-one was around to see it but when I woke up the next morning and it all came flooding back I had the awful realisation that it had been at a bus stop, I felt so bad for the poor people that would've been waiting for the bus that day and luckily I haven't done anything at all like that since.

I also puked in the sink as a kid then puked in the toilet. I too apparently couldn't make it to the toilet first try. I don't know why I was so sick, no one else in the house got that sick at the time so🤷‍♀️

The grossest thing I can think of was ****ing myself a little bit in my sleep. In my defense, I had diarrhea and didn't know it till I woke up.

Oh ya... haha... when I was a kid, right... No yeah that totally happened like one (1) year ago, when I was an approximately 28 year old adult lmao. I've always been a big puker though, so it's just something I'm used to happening on like a weekly basis pfft.

Also omfg, yikes you poor thing! Brings a whole new meaning to "wetting the bed" 🤣

On a side note, all this talk about puking and doing in nasty stuff in public places -
One time my boyfriend dropped me off at home in the morning (after we hung out drinking SoCo all night... ehhh) and I just couldn't even make it in my house. I puked right in the front yard. And it was like violent, like something you'd see in a horror film. We had just started dating too. :)
I just liked waved and was like "haha oops byeeeee" and went inside. I also had to take a final that day. It was extremely difficult, but I did get a decent grade.

Oh ya... haha... when I was a kid, right... No yeah that totally happened like one (1) year ago, when I was an approximately 28 year old adult lmao. I've always been a big puker though, so it's just something I'm used to happening on like a weekly basis pfft.

Also omfg, yikes you poor thing! Brings a whole new meaning to "wetting the bed" 🤣

On a side note, all this talk about puking and doing in nasty stuff in public places -
One time my boyfriend dropped me off at home in the morning (after we hung out drinking SoCo all night... ehhh) and I just couldn't even make it in my house. I puked right in the front yard. And it was like violent, like something you'd see in a horror film. We had just started dating too. :)
I just liked waved and was like "haha oops byeeeee" and went inside. I also had to take a final that day. It was extremely difficult, but I did get a decent grade.

Oh lol sorry I didn't mean anything bad by thinking you were a kid doin that, sometime we all gotta puke, no matter the age.

I can think of two particularly nasty things that happened to me. Both were complete accidents.

1. In elementary school, I wasn't feeling very good. I can't remember what we were doing, but the teacher had turned the lights out so I folded my arms on the desk and laid my head down on them. Without warning, I vomited. It went all over the desk, my clothes, my hair, everywhere. It was so gross. I was sent to the nurse's office where they cleaned me up as well as they could and called my parents to bring me a change of clothes and take me home.

2. As an adult, I stepped in my dog's diarrhea. I got up one morning and was walking barefoot around the house in the dark, like I always do. I went into the kitchen and felt my foot slide through something nasty. I turned the light on and saw what it was and nearly vomited. My dog never tried to wake me up that night. He probably couldn't make it to me in time and once he'd done what he had to do, he went back to sleep. At least it was on the kitchen floor and not the carpet. But I had to clean off my foot and then clean the kitchen. The smell was horrific.

Oh lol sorry I didn't mean anything bad by thinking you were a kid doin that, sometime we all gotta puke, no matter the age.
Haha nooo ya no offense taken at all - just moreso thought it was funny that Kid You and Adult Me had something in common :D

Back