• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Amiibo question

Status
Not open for further replies.

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
My brother should be (if the card isn't sold out by the time he gets off work) ordering me my cookie amiibo card. Last time I checked, Dotty was contemplating moving. (Last played on my brothers 3ds a week and a half ago maybe)

Thing is my ds broke on june 7th. if dotty moves, and cookie does too (which idk if she will or not) can I move her back in with my amiibo card? Or is that not possible if she already resided in my town?

She was the last to move in, but, Dotty is obviously going to move, because I haven't been able to stop her.

It doesn't matter if she was the last person to move out, you can move her right back in as long as you have the amiibo card! :D

Thank you!! I am super relieved now ahhh :D

She won't remember you, and will move in front of you, or in another bad spot.

Don't use amiibo cards. I ruined my town with them. Now it's almost impossible to get rid of them.:(

She won't remember you, and will move in front of you, or in another bad spot.

Don't use amiibo cards. I ruined my town with them. Now it's almost impossible to get rid of them.:(

Ok, Honestly I don't see why you have to "warn" everyone on each thread. this is kind of annoying. She really wants this villager to stay, so I don't see it being an issue. The only thing I can suggest to you to make you somewhat happy is to buy the amiibo cards to the villagers you want and move them in, that way it'll allow for all the amiibo card entries to want to move.

Anyway, I think this topic should probably be closed to prevent further SPAM

-Tama

Ok, Honestly I don't see why you have to "warn" everyone on each thread. this is kind of annoying. She really wants this villager to stay, so I don't see it being an issue. The only thing I can suggest to you to make you somewhat happy is to buy the amiibo cards to the villagers you want and move them in, that way it'll allow for all the amiibo card entries to want to move.

Anyway, I think this topic should probably be closed to prevent further SPAM

-Tama

I was being helpful.

No need to be so nasty. :(

Last edited:
I was being helpful.

No need to be so nasty. :(

But you did not really offer much help to the question she was asking. I am not trying to "be nasty" The way your post came off made amiibo cards sound like they are Satan's spawn LOL

What I stated was fact.

If she uses cards the villager won't remember her. I know this, because I did that with Mathilda. Moved her back in with a card the same day I moved her out. She moved in front of me, and didn't remember me.

It took five months for her to ping to move.
Therefore making it very hard to get rid of amiibo's, as none of the other 6 have pinged to move.

Everything I posted was true, and it was helpful.

Leaving the thread now. :(

Last edited:
If someone wants to play their game with amiibo cards, that's their choice. I get users may think "warning" others of one or two bad experiences they've had with the cards may be helpful, but so many users (myself included) have not experienced anything bad by using amiibo cards, and these types of warnings and negative posts aren't really needed - it only really leaves a sour taste in the community. I'm sure the majority of users here are aware of the "consequences" when it comes to using amiibo cards, and these posts aren't needed in every thread, unless they're explicitly asking about any issues arising from using amiibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back