• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Clovers and cedar saplings!

Noodledoods

smol floof
Bells
Switch
0549-0182-9319
Feedback
100% (85) +
Hello everyone!

I've been doing some landscaping, but I'm missing a few things. I'm currently in need of clovers, as well as round mushrooms. I'll take as many as possible! I'm short on TBT, so I'd rather pay in IGB instead. :) Let me know your prices!

Thank you for your time~

I have around 45 round mushrooms that I'm looking to get rid of~ I don't really need igb actually, so you can make any tbt offer, or I can give them to you for free since I don't really need them. :)

I have around 45 round mushrooms that I'm looking to get rid of~ I don't really need igb actually, so you can make any tbt offer, or I can give them to you for free since I don't really need them. :)

That's so kind of you, thank you so much!! I feel bad for not giving you any TBT,
how about 5, at least? :D

bump~
Not looking for mushrooms anymore! But I do need a bunch of cedar saplings, haha.

Thank you for your time!

Back