• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite ACNL Furniture Set?

limiya

Bells
What is your all-time favorite furniture set from ACNL? I'm pretty basic and love the rococo furniture set because I love how ~royal~ it makes me feel lol. Also I like the different ways that you can customize the set and make it fit towards whatever theme your going for. I have used the set for a various amount of rooms within my mayor's house and I just never get tired of it. So, how about you? What is your favorite set and why?

favorite orderable set is exotic recolored to red and black, because i'm weak for the oriental vibe

favorite unorderable set is the ice set because the colors are lovely, i like the way the pieces are modeled, and the floor and wall make me feel like i'm in a frozen palace

Back