• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Amiibo Camera

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Hello.
So recently i got my 10 Villagers and i want to make a group photo and i see that some players make photos with the Tree Plaza as a background.

Is there anyway to put a Background in your photo or all depend of the place your take in it?

If you have some photoshop skillz, just take a picture of all your villagers together with a black background, then delete the bg on your editing software and edit in a background of your choice. I've never done it but I'm guessing that's how you do it anyway lol. I love messing around with the amiibo camera when I'm bored though... like placing my villagers on random objects in my room

Just hold your finger over the camera so the background with be black, add all your villagers, take a picture, then take a picture of your mayor and photoshop them together!

Back