• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ✿ Tons of Hybrids & Clovers ✿

I can get you 10 blue pansies :) how much do you want to pay for it? I prefer TBT and im gonna be offline for now so maybe in a few hours or tmr we can trade.

Last edited:
I have a lot of orange cosmos and others if you come to my town I can show you them and you can choose the ones you would like if you want?

i have 9 black roses, 12 orange roses, 1 pink lily, 1 black tulip and 1 blue pansy for 2TBT each if you're interested (о?∀`о)

Last edited:
Hello! I have 9 Black Lillies, 23 Pink Cosmos, 11 Pink Lillies, 26 Orange Cosmos, and 25 Orange Lillies. Usually, hybrids are 2 tbt each but for igb i think I'd be 20k each (I believe its 1 tbt = 10k igb) But feel free to make an offer, I can be pretty flexable esxpecially since they are just kinda taking up room in my town x3

Last edited:
Hi again! I have even more flowers for you! :blush:

- Pink roses 25x
- Purple roses 19x
- Orange roses 22x

Let me know when you're interested!

Back