• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Anyone want to draw me?

casual.kyle

Bells
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Leif
Mint
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (23) +
Idk I just thought it would be fun to see how people draw me based only on descriptions I give. I'll pay however much you want in TBT, it's not a big deal to me.

Casual.kyle's self-description:

I am a Caucasian male
I wear glasses and casual clothes like blue jeans and T-Shirts
I have short, darker brown hair which I part to the right
My eyes are brown
I would consider myself particularly tall and lanky
I am currently in high school and am involved in show choir and theater

Have fun with this!

Boop - Anyone?
I am working on something for you 😀
Prelim sketch done and loaded into ibispaint ... let me know if you don't want me to continue :rolleyes:
9isria.jpg

I am working on something for you ��
Prelim sketch done and loaded into ibispaint ... let me know if you don't want me to continue :rolleyes:
9isria.jpg

It looks really good so far! Do you want me to pay you anything for it when you're done?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not sure what I was doing, but here you go :>
http://i.imgur.com/jzbe1Ze.png
You can tip if you want but not requiring anything, it was just practice for me~

Thanks! I think that it's pretty close to how I actually look! I'll give you 15 TBT for it. :)

It looks really good so far! Do you want me to pay you anything for it when you're done?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! I think that it's pretty close to how I actually look! I'll give you 15 TBT for it. :)

Here ya go :rolleyes:
I hope you like it ... I did a full body ... (his books are supposed to represent Show Choir and have the drama masks) ... I just felt like drawing so whatever you want to throw at me for TBTs is fine ❤️

2197uxt.jpg

Here ya go :rolleyes:
I hope you like it ... I did a full body ... (his books are supposed to represent Show Choir and have the drama masks) ... I just felt like drawing so whatever you want to throw at me for TBTs is fine ❤️

2197uxt.jpg

This is actually super close to how I actually look! I really like this drawing. :) 20 TBT coming your way!

This is actually super close to how I actually look! I really like this drawing. :) 20 TBT coming your way!
Thank you for the bells, Hun ... I am glad you like it ❤️ ... This reminds me of one of my favourite nephews so I liked it too!

Back